i'm constantly dizzy 24/7. i've had 2 mri's, i've seen the ent and eye dr.,had all diff. types of blood work...and they still say everything is fine. they've tested the nerves from my brain to my eyes and ears and still nothing...i don't fell dizzy like things are moving or i'm going to fall over and i even have 20/20 vision..but somethings just not right...its like i "see" dizzy...like someone is seeing for me or like i'm looking through glass.i wonder sometimes if i'm crazy..its hard to describe,kinda like buzzing.my heart and blood sugars been checked...perfect..this has been going on for about a 1 1/2yr to 2 yrs...its caused me so much anxiety that i hardly ever want to do anything and probably wouldn't go to work if i didn't work on a ambulance..ocd, anxiety, and dizziness runs my life...somebody please help before i go crazy!!!

I've had the SAME thing for over 2 years now.....but with the dizziness is also: fatigue, light sensitivity, jaw tightness......it's ALL bad, but it's so hard to deal with the dizziness

I've been to general practitioner's, neurologist, blood work, x-ray and I'm still looking for a cause.....

I'm right there with ya!

yeah i'm always tired too..and the light thing...it seems like everytime i walk in somewhere bright i seem more light headed or i just notice it more..for example like walmart or the grocery store..i've even told all 501 dr's i've been to that i dont notice it as much at night time. i dont know if it's because of i'm not as aware of my surroundings as much as the day or what, but they all look at me like i'm crazy. since the last post they've cheked me for bppv and that was fine, i also went to the chiropractor...so know i'm about to go to one of the best hospital's in the country in 2 weeks to start all over with second opinions. i just feel as if i drank a few and am buzzin...we'll see someday because i'm not giving up.

I know the Exactly what you are talking about most of everyday is the same and i have been to a million and a half doctor visits they are just saying its anxiety idk i wish i did and i wish the doctors knew wat we were talking about instead of thinking we are crazy hypocondriacs

Well it looks like you have some anxiety/depression issues really. i have been to a doctor for all sorts of things like blood work, ct scans, x-rays nothing, no cancer no neurological issues at all. Check to see if you have Thyroid Problems. Generalized Anxiety Disorder may also cause this. it causes almost over 100 symptoms physically because it stresses your body and mind, and you think its something severe which makes it much worse. it is probably just that talk to a therapist for medicine see if that helps it helped me. Hope all is well with you!

I've been having exactly the same problems for about 4 months now..i feel constantly dizzy, but not the extent that i will fall over, it just seems like my brain is taking in far to much information and spins me out.. you described it well "looking through glass". Your first post was 2 years ago, has anything improved? I've had all the usual tests and i'm going to try out cranial osteotherapy.. this is a nightmare! I dont think i could even drive a car these days and its starting to spin me out in social situations..funniley enough, it only seems normal when i have a drink and thats the mild effects you would expect! Any advise would be welcome.

Guest wrote:

steph8400 wrote:

I'm right there with ya!

I have the same issues for the last 6 or 8 months and it seems the only time it goes away is when I have a drink....

their is some disease for it someone told me and she said her grandmother had it and eventually made her go deaf

so im assuming it has something to do with the internals of your ears. I cant afford doctors so im just stuck researching the net..

If i find the name of the disease ill let you all know
!

:-D meniere's disease was the name but im starting to think maybe more a chemical imbalance from a depressing event i dont remember and it will take a while for it to reverse itself we will see hope htis helps...

I have been dizzy (same as described) for almost 6 years... seen ooodddles of doctors?specialists (and as if they wanna give me a diagnoses, cuz if they do then they loose me as a patient?money so i am sure they are all just stringing me along)... so I am considering seeing a naturopath. (voodoo doctor)... I am trying anything cuz i am so tired of it.  some days are good but some are really bad and on bad days I would rather curl up in bed and lay still but who can with kids :(  I feel sorry for all of you who are going thru the same thing, wish I knew what was wrong. I don't wanna wake up one day and get a big surprise like a tumor or something...

Whatever it is, I wish and hoped that it would just go away or as the doctors said "just beable to live with it"  stupidist thing I have ever heard!!

I don't know if this is actually what's causing it, but I'm thinking of every possible option. I've had this on and off for a couple months and it's awful. I can't go on with every day life because of it. I've been looking for any possible explanation. I had it when I was living at a friends house and I know she had severe problems with mold. Then I moved in with another friend and it went away. I just recently moved in to a new house that's pretty old and could very possibly have mold. I don't know if this is what is actually causing it but it's relieving to think it MAY be SOMETHING. I'm constantly dizzy, I'm crying so often, I can't control my mood, I'm constantly in a depression. I went to a concert the other day after not being at any for a while. At the end of it, I had a severe anxiety attack, which caused these symptoms to spike back up again. I've only been in this house for a month, but it very well could be mold. 
Also, last summer I went to a couple festivals where I experimented with some drugs. Mostly hallucinogenics and mdma. I've smoked marijuana for a year and a half now so I don't know if it has to do with that either. But, I don't know why it wouldn't have acted up long before now if it was linked to that.

i m also feeling the same from last 4 years.... with movement disorder and toung slipryness,,, i m feeling that my legs are contineous going weak.... and right now im not able to walk too without any support ..... if some one knows that what i would have to do..... ***edited by moderator******phone numbers not allowed***

I know that this topic is quite old... however, I stumbled across it while doing a Google search for chronic dizziness/unsteadiness.

If you all are dealing with the seemingly 24/7 "dizziness", rest assured that you aren't the only one who has dealt with it. 

This past spring (2012), I suddenly became dizzy while walking around the grocery store. I assumed I was just lightheaded and that the dizziness would pass quickly; however, it lasted for two whole months... every day! The feeling transformed into more of a feeling of disequilibrium than dizziness (i.e. - I felt as if I was being pulled into the ground and felt like I was going to fall over) and with it came eye strain/poor eye focus. 

I went to the ER, only to be told that there was nothing physically wrong with me. I endured several different tests and blood works that all came back negative. Two years earlier, however, I was diagnosed with Panic Disorder and GAD... if you have anxiety issues, you should know that anxiety isn't just a mental condition. When one is stressed and inveterately anxious, physical symptoms could be triggered, as well.

I'm willing to bet a large amount of money that this dizziness you all are experiencing is a side effect/symptom of an anxiety disorder. The terrible thing is: while the anxiety brought upon the dizziness, the dizziness creates even more anxiety. It is a vicious cycle. When I left for vacation over the summer, my dizziness suddenly disappeared, obviously because my mind had been redirected elsewhere. It came back just a week ago after a slight panic attack while driving. 

The best thing to do in this situation is to NOT allow the dizziness to consume your everyday life and thought processes. If you've gotten tests done and serious physical illnesses were ruled out, stop worrying. You are not going to die from this. You aren't even going to pass out. Enjoy the same daily activities you once did, and try hard to focus your mind on something more positive. If you continue to dwell in this miserable state, you will only create more anxiety for yourself, which in turn will cause the dizziness to linger.

I understand that the dizziness is debilitating, as I've dealt with it for weeks and months on end. However, we cannot let it bring us down and prevent us from living happy, productive lives. 

I had same symptoms, constant dizzy while sitting and standing. It was vestibular nephritis. Takes an OTO specialist and ENG, nerve damage of inner ear. It can not be ignored!

I too have some sort of dizziness but mostly when I want to walk for exercising about 10 mins into my walk I start felling dizzy. Ad this just started about 2 weeks now. I have had episodes before in the past but not from walking. I would feel like this only on certain days and then it would go away. But I have notice theses symptoms have started again ever since I started skipping my periods ..i am 49 years old and TI think I might be going through hormonal inbalance ..I have gone to the doctor and they tested me for hormones and everything came back negative. I have gotten blood work and my vitamin d is kind of low, but nothing else. This is a new symptom because I would not get dizzy by just walking to excercise. I have felt good in the past when I did excerise . It is scary.