I have always had low self-esteem, but now that I have become a sales person, it is really affecting my job. I am shy and don't feel up to pushing sales on people. If I don't do something about it, I will lose my job before my trial period is even up. Can anyone suggest a drug to boost my confidence?

I am sure there are some drugs around that will achieve what you want. Perhaps some of the drugs that are also used to treat depression and anxiety would be the best for you, like zoloft. But it sounds like therapy would also be a great idea for you! I am an introverted person by nature, like you, and therapy has changed the way I interact with people for the better.

You don't need a drug because its only a temporary fix. You need the Lord . And also u need to believe in the product or service you are selling. If you have confidence in what you are selling then that is half the battle. Now you also need to know who you are and what your self worth is. What kind of thoughts do you have about yourself?? Do you think good positive thoughts about yourself? If not, you should. Everyone has talent, purpose, abilities, good attributes. Take time to write down your good qualities, ask someone to help you with it. Usually we will find (if we ask) that others have good things to say about us that makes us feel better.

i need somehelp...