Hi! I need to ask somebody something that bothers me last few weeks. My eyes are itchy and I don’t know why. First I think that maybe I’m allergic to something but then I realized that they started to itch when I put my mascara. Could cheap mascara cause itchy eyes?

Dear, of course that cheap mascara may cause itchy eyes. It’s very common. You need to be careful. You only have those eyes. Don’t think too much when you want to buy your mascara. Buy good one. The price shouldn’t be important. I had big problem with my eyes many years ago because of cheap cosmetics.

Well,
Yes of course it cans. That is the main problem with cheap mascara. It isn’t the fact that it doesn’t last long but the fact that it can cause many problems to your eyes. Many people have this problem when they use cheap mascara. My advice would be to avoid this at any cost, you will be much better and safer if you don’t have any mascara then to buy cheap things that will only make harm to your eyes. DO you have dry eyes? Sometimes you can even have an allergic reaction from mascara. Also try not to itch the eyes when you have mascara on your eyes. I hope this helped a bit.
All the best,
Nelie