What can you tell me about the eye allergy? My eyes are so red and itchy. Is that an allergy or something else? I have been wearing contact lenses but I do no think it is because of it, I mean, this would happen earlier in that case, right? So, what should I do now, is this something dangerous?

It might be if you do not react now and leave it as it is. We are most likely talking about conjunctivitis, condition that happens if the eye hygiene is not at the top level and it sometimes happens to people that use contact lenses. Eye drops and creams will help you with this problem, but you must buy new lenses and do not wear those until the condition is gone.

Hi there,
Red and itchy eyes are definitely an allergy reaction. DO you know if you are allergic to anything? This can be from cats or dogs to some flowers. Try to test yourself for allergies and see if they can find anything. On the other hand you might have a problem from your contact lenses as well. The thing is that you might have dry eyes which get irritated from the lenses and this is why your eyes might be red and itchy. Try to wash your eyes with chamomile tea because this can help in easing up the itchiness and irritation. I hope this helped you a bit.

All the best,
Danella