I was with my girlfriend and she was sucking my penis and then i came, and then i had sex with her right after it and i didn’t clean up 100% after the blowjob is there any chance she can get pregnant, i am really scared

Hi there how long after you ejaculated did you have sex? Are you circumcised? It doesn't necessarily mean that she will get pregnant because of that it actually depends on a lot of factors. First off do you know when her last period was  are her periods always regular meaning they happen about the same time every month or do they vary quite a bit? The second time when you had sex did you ejaculate?  Did you Pee between when you ejaculate it during a blowjob and before you had sex? 

i am not circumcised and i didn’t pee in between it was like 5 mins after and i didn’t clean up properly, i think she was on her period at the time and when we had sex i stopped before i even ejaculated i don’t even know why i did it, i just did it without thinking, f**k knows what i’m going to do, i’m actually really scared

oh yeah by the way like when i say i didmt clean up 100% what i mean is i cleaned up most of it but my penis was like still a little little wet but not much

and the semen was only on my penis head and when i had sex like only 25% of my actually head was showing during it

hey again, so its good that you did not ejaculate but there is still semen that can get trapped under your foreskin and also there is always some semen left in your urethra after you ejaculate (which is why i asked if you urinated after you ejaculated). do you know if you released any pre-ejaculate (pre-cum) during or before you had sex?
you said only 25% of your glans was showing when you had sex.... is this because your foreskin is tight or because it is long? are you able to pull back your foreskin so you can see all of your glans with an erection or when your penis is soft?

also what makes you think she was on her period when you guys had sex?

i knew she was in her period because she said she was off her period on wednesday and her periods usually last 5-7, i usually prefer to not keep my foreskin back as it is a little sensitive and kinda hurts tbh, i don’t think that much semen was inside her but still it only takes 1 to get her pregnant so i don’t know the odds of her being pregnant

Ok so you can pull your foreskin. Back completely both with and without an erection? When you had sex was she still bleeding or had she stopped bleeding from her period?

it wasn’t bleeding mate, my foreskin can pull back however when i was having sex this time it just didn’t pull back fully like it usually does and about 25% of my head was showing this time, but my main concern is that i don’t know if only that much semen can get her pregnant, i would say about half of a teaspoon of semen ://

Hey again so if your girlfriend was in her fertile portion of her cycle then 1/2 teaspoon is more than enough to get her pregnant. did you ejaculate a large amount initially during the blowjob? the average amount for a single ejaculation is only about 5ml (1 teaspoon). If this happened within 72 hours (3 days) your girlfriend could take a Plan B pill (providing they offer those where you live) not sure if you live in the US like me or somewhere else.

she was on her 1st day of her period or a day before her period i’m not too sure, but i think i exaggerated a bit with how much semen, honestly it wouldn’t of been that much but still i know there is a risk, and i’ve been doing my research and apparently it’s possible but very unlikely to get pregnant during a period unless it’s near the end of it and the sprem stays alive

Hi! So my bf and i were fooling around and end up having sex, he had a condom on. After he cummed he didnt urinate nor cleaned his penis, he just wiped off his penis with his boxers. After 3 hours, i gave him a blowjob and had sex for the 2nd time ( he still havent urinated) however he used a condom. I know that precum can contain sperm if yiu ejaculated recently and didnt pee, but he had a condom on, so im fine right?? I wont have to worry about any pregnancy?

hey ariel when was your last period and are your periods regular or irregular?

i figured out that she actually wasn’t on her period and it was before and she still hasn’t had her period and she’s like 3 days late, i think she may be pregnant, keep in mind her and i are only 14 and we don’t have a clue what to do ):

ok well before you get yourself all freaked out. lets make sure we have all the facts straight alright?
1.) does she always get regular period?
2.) what was the start date of her last period?
3.) How many days ago did this incident happen?