I think I have a yeast infection, I'm 13 so I don't know what to do, I don't want to tell my mom. I don't really know how to explain, but at the bottom of my vagina, on the skin around it, it's itchy, it doesn't burn and I don't have any 'cottage cheese' like discharge. Idk what it is, it just started today, I've gotten my period and that was hard enough to tell my mom about, So does it sound like I have a yeast infection? It doesn't smell or anything, (not that I know of) so if I do, how would I be able to treat it at home without telling my mom, please help idk what to do.

Health Guru
Hi Skyler, I understand how embarrassing it must be to talk to your mum about things like this and the same when you had your period but just remember she had to do the same when she was your age so knows how it is Have you looked at the area where it itches to see if it's red or inflamed at all?

Go to planned parenthood they'll have creme for it.