DO I have a YEAST INFECTION?? Or what? Help!! So I'm 13 years old and idk if I have a yeast infection or not. Here are a few things I have been experiencing. First of all I get dizzy A LOT whenever I stand up or standing & I have back pain :( and whenever I stand for a long time, the waist down gets really tired. And in my crotch area it smells fishy.. I could smell it 100% when I pull down my underwear to use the restroom. And I also get discharge but it doesn't look like cottage cheese :/. Also!! Its kinda hot down there... I also get itchy in the crotch area but it is SUPER SUPER RARE!! So do I have it or not, I'm scared. Idk if I'm sick or if my period is coming or if I have that. HELP!! :(((

HELP ME GUYS

you dont have a yeast infection at all. Im 14 and i just got my first yeast infection back in october. All you need to do is take showers more often and make sure you wash down there really well because smelling like "fish" down there is not a symptom of a yeast infection . A yeast infection is when you have cottage cheese like discharge it itches and burns down there and you may notice some swelling but thats about it. The back pain and dizzyness is something else i would talk to your mom or dad about that but the smell should go away after you take a shower and wash down there reaaaallllyyy good and just keep up on it everyday and if you cant take a shower everyday then ask your parent to buy you feminine wipes.