It started about 4 days ago when i when to the beach in the morning and didnt take my swimsuit off all day and the sand started to irritate me, and then that night (this is going to sound embarrasing) i went to the toilet and realised that there was no toilet paper so i had to go back to bed without wiping myself (at this point i had my underwear on).I have an inflamed vagina , itchy and feel sort of dry , i have NO discharge. Im also really scared to tell my mum.PLEASE HELP x

Why are you afraid to tell our Mom?  You can get an infection from any number of things, Mr. Bubble, for one thing...it isn't your fault, do you fear she will blame you?  

No i dont think she will blame me it just that she acts really strange whenever i tell her something like this ... i dont know what to do :(

Yeast infections can be very uncomfortable, but are usually not serious. Symptoms include the following:

· Itching and burning in the vagina and around the vulva (the skin that surrounds your vagina)

· A white vaginal discharge that may look like cottage cheese

· Pain during sexual intercourse

· Swelling of the vulva

If you have these symptoms, you could get it. You can go to see the doctor for help. If you don't, the herbal remedy can help you. Though it may work slowly, it can eradicate yeast infection and doesn't have any side effects. You can get more information in the following website. I hope it can help you.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

thankyou very much :) i have another question, if i have to go to the doctors will they have to "look" at me to check if i do have it or not ? because i really really do not want to do that... can i just ask them for some cream or something?