im very worried i have schizophrenia the last 2 or 3 years iv not been acting and feeling like myself.iv been pulling wierd faces and blank faces i think its called inappropriate affect and flat affect,iv read these are symptoms of schizophrenia i dont think paranoid schizophrenia but they are symptoms of of other types of schizophrenia i feel emotionally numb as well i cant feel anything anymore happiness sadness love etc...i get panic attacks as well and there is music playing in my head litterly 24 7 theres never a time when theres no music playing i dont hear this music its in my thought process i think the name for it is an earworm..there does be images going through my head as well random images going through my head like 20 different ones in the space of twenty seconds often id think about the exact same thing all day.. all these images and music i have no control over them the worst thing is often the music and images are really annoying and there is absolutely nothing i can do to stop them it drives me crazy >:( its the faces thats the worst i completely avoid people because of it often someone would say something sad and id slightly smile even do i dont feel happy after that i would be beating myself up all day about what i done nearly every time someone says something id pull a wrong face and then they would look at me like what the f is wrong with you nearly every person that i look at for a few seconds throws me the same look its sooo embarrassing..i have very strange dreams as well i havent had a normal dream since before it all started anyway do you think this is schizophrenia my psychiatrist tells me its just anxiety but i dont believe him it seems much much worse than anxiety.i also smoke weed (used to) and when im high all the symptoms i mentioned do be worse exept for the numbness actually sometimes when im high i get some feelings back a small bit for a very short while.. i decided to quit smoking a couple of days ago because im worried the stuff is driving me schizophrenic iv heard its well known for causing it thats one of the reasons i think i have it

A lot of the things you are saying are problems I have had. I have ADHD and PTSD. If you don't believe your psychiatrist maybe you should get a second opinion. Your mental health is something you should always pay attention to and don't just take one doctor's opinion, especially if you don't agree with what they think!

Sounds like a lot is happening to you, most of it unpleasant. I know you've been living with it for a long time, but it IS possible to be free of all this...if your ability to live your life is being affected, which it sounds like it is, you must advocate for yourself and get the help you need to feel better.

Are you telling your psychiatrist everything...all of your symptoms? Without any exception? This may be a place to start.

If s/he doesn't help you even after you tell them all this, try contacting your local mental health team. If one exists. If not, try going to emergency or urgent care at your local hospital.

A stay in hospital isn't such a bad thing if you get a good doctor and nurse. You can get referred to the help you need in the community after a stay...

Good luck!