do i have diabestes???????HELP!!!!!!! i believe i have diabetes type 2 , and i am 16 years olld who has been eating alot ! of junk food everyday , i have looked up the symtoms of it this is whatg came up The main symptoms of diabetes are: -feeling very thirsty (LATELY YHH IN THE MORNING) -going to the toilet a lot, especially at night(NO) -extreme tiredness (IN THE MORNING) -weight loss and loss of muscle bulk (NO) Other symptoms of diabetes can include: -itchiness around the vagina or penis (YES) -recurring thrush as a result of the excess glucose in your urine (no) -blurred vision caused by the lenses of your eyes becoming very dry (N0) -cuts and sores taking longer to heal (NO)

Hello. Oh man, do you remind me of myself when i look for symptoms on the internet. Trust me , I have been there before. Most of the times you will find number of diseases that fit your symptoms. Diagnosing diabetes , from my experience, takes a lot of testing. Its not enough if you have 3 out of 7 symptoms. To diagnose diabetes you have to run blood test (sugar level) and monitor it throughout the day. Its not that simple to diagnose it. There's a lot of people who eat junk food and feel tired in the morning but they dont have diabetes. I think you are just a little freaked out. My advice is to calm down, try to eat healthier and do some exercises and drink plenty of water and you will be fine.

thanks for the advice man . can i ask a question if i have diabetes would i feel alot different becuase i feel normal as ever .

Yes, you would feel a lot different if you had diabetes. You would feel weak and extremely tired all the time. If you feel normal, then you are healthy.

Wow thanks guys I was kind of wondering about this as well because I have a blood test on Monday. But yeah man at age sixteen you would have to be chuggin coke all day more or less !