hi my name is jamie i am 17. i feel fatigue all time i fell like i have not alot strenght i feel like i have no energy.i thought some thing might be wrong with my testticles or loss sperm.i had blood test and it was ok.i thought it might be from my headach.because when i think alot i get headpain. i really do not know what it is from.it is very hard to feel fatigue always.i feel fatigue tired or i feel like i do not have any energy. i can not do my normal actatives because i do not feel weel.ihad this illness for about 1 year.i had a urine test and it was ok too.what should i do to make my fatige ok.i sleep good too and i eat good food too.

Hi Jamie. I'm not sure what type of blood test you had, but you might want to make sure they tested your thyroid level. I was very tired all of the time and found it hard to make it through the work day...going to bed at 6pm and sleeping until 6am. I have hypothyroidism, but the very low dose of medication they gave me has helped 100%. Check to make sure they tested you levels. It's very simple to treat. You may even want to see an endocrinologist (a doctor who specializes in treating disorders of the endocrine system, such as diabetes, hyperthyroidism, and many others). Good luck!