I think that my eyesight has become weak in one eye. First think that was on my mind was diabetes. But how can it weak just one eye’s sight? I still haven’t checked my blood sugar level. Maybe it’s not diabetes. What else it may be? Is it possible that disease weak just one eye sight?

Diabetes doesn’t necessarily affect eyes. But if affects, it may result in loss of sight. Early diagnose is the most important thing for prevention of retinopathy. When I noticed that my sight is weak, 3 years ago, my test was positive on diabetes. Your body is asymmetric, it’s not uncommon that one eye may be affected, and the other not. You should do the test. I hope you’ll just get glasses.

Well the thing is that your eye might be connected almost in everything but it is not necessarily obligation that you lose vision in both eyes. You might just lose vision in one eye and the other might be fine. For instance my brother wears contact lenses and they are not the same for both eyes. One eye has better vision then other. I think you will find this interesting that your vision might not be caused by any serious disease like diabetes, but just a natural age related vision loss. How old are you? Children tend to have different eye sight in eyes. This can be manageable you just need to visit a doctor.
I hope that this helped.