i constantly feel like i'm being watched at first i thought my house was haunted as i keep hearing taps and bangs but i share room with my mum and she says she cant hear anything so now i starting to think i just paranoid. its got to the point where i cant sleep at all during the night and am to scared to sleep in my room or alone. i keep thinking that something bad is going to happen either to me or my family. i do have a mental health problem and was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder although i've been off my meds now for 6 months and was up untill recently doing very well. i still take anti psychotics every day as i used to feel things touching me. please help me as this is driving me mad and i'm desperate to sort it out, thankyou x

please talk to your mom and doctor about this. It is enough to drive anyone nuts. YOU need your meds, you may need different ones. YOu may not be schizophrenic, you may be, you will not know until you get it sorted out professionally. Hearing voices or being scared all the time, not sleeping and being confused in whast is really happening is NOT good for anyone, medicines and reassurance from those you love or trust can help.