I keep crying for no reason at all, i constantly want to be on my own and i hate my life and just want to run away and i just cant sleep.

In August i was signed into a mental ward because i was hearing voices in my head and wanted to harm myself but i was signed out the next day because they thought i was to young to be around people who have bad mental disorders, they told me the voices was myself and wouldn't prescribe me any medication apart from a sedative for that day because they thought i was to young to go onto the tablets, i then seen a shrink and pyschratic nurse for about a month and they told me there nothing more i can do and to deal with it on my own. So now i''m scared that i'm going to go back into the state i was and start hearing the voices again , i really cant handle myself.

Please help me

You didn't say how old you are, but no matter how is that exactly, no one can successfully go through horrible feelings of depression, even hearing voices, and constantly feeling bad without someone who will support you and help you to find the right treatment. It really sounds awful to me - to tell simply that "you'll have to deal with it" - wonder if either of them could. What seems like the obvious here is to find a different and good psychiatrist and start working on one issue at the time.

Thank you for the advice i have a doctors appointment today so hopefully they help me and just not leave it up to me

Please, let me know how it went and let's hope these will be professionals as they should have been back then. Wish you all the best!