How Do You Cum Faster When You Masterbate? I need some advice. Thanks :-D

there isnt a technique for cumming any faster than normal. That all depends on where you hot spots are and how you like having them hit. The only advice i can offer ( only because i enjoy it ) is to stroke with about a half-wristed twist on the up/down stroke, it pulls the skin a bit tighter, allowing for more pressure on the spots. If i seriously try fora quick one, I can one off ( assuming Im prepped a bit and using lub ) within about 20-30 seconds, not referring to pre-matures as I dont have that problem, I can jsut get one off fast.

well you need to warm up if you knw what i mean

what u do: get water or spit on your penis to make it slippery and then up and down

guest wrote:

Can u cum when u are 10 years old?

Probably not. You'll have to wait until after puberty. whenever that happens...

Why do you want to cum fast, enjoy, I feel the longer the better, .....EDITED FOR CONTENT BY MODERATOR..........................close your eyes, and think about the most and greatest sex you ever had or picture nice naked people. That helps for me, and if you have some watch porno. That always works for me. just relax and enjoy.

guest wrote:

Can u cum when u are 10 years old?

Kevin B wrote:

You might not be able to shoot, if you know what that means, if like at the end of your masterbation, sperm and liquid comes out. But if you materbate you might still get the great feeling, when i was young, i was a late bloomer as they call it, I did not shoot, but the feeling was there, that's what is nice about it, Don't worry and don't want to grow up to fast. enjoy being a kid, once you get older, time flys by.

can you cum when your 12 almost 13?

Well im 13 and i cum a lot. it just depends. I was able to cum when I was 11, but I hit puberty at 11, so...

Quote:

Can u cum wen u r 10 years old?

XD 
Quote:

yes you can i done it before

Yes You can it might just take a while. ( everything is possible )

Quote:

ratpak19 wrote:

can you cum when your 12 almost 13?

Yo brother, man my first cum was when I was in grade 5, doesn't matter. Masterbation won't hurt you at all. Now I'm 21 and I'm healthy. But make sure you don't do it too much. Once a day is all fine to me. But your sperm will restore after each 2 or three days completely, so it all depends on you.and for your question, just stick something like stockings or panties between your legs. Imagine your gettting raped. and go up and down or so. It works for me brother, so why don't you try it?

get a warm towel and wank with it for 120 min a day for a week

Make sure you remove all distractions in the room! I used to leave the TV on what i was having sex and occasionally i would get distracted when someone interesting came on. Bad i know! So i guess the same principle may apply here :)

i cummed first time when i was 8 so yea id say