Hello, folks. I have been reading something about pollo-vegetarians. I know that this is some kind of vegetarianism, but I don’t know what it is. Do they eat fish? Or is it something else? I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thank you for all your help.

Hi, there. I have also heard about pollo-vegetarians. They eat chicken and fish. Many vegetarians consider pollo-vegetarians as a disgrace. I would describe pollo-vegetarians as people who do not eat red meat. As you can see they are not real vegetarians. I hope I have helped you with this. If you find out something new, share it with me. Thank you in advance. Bye!

Pollo-vegetarians do not eat red meat or seafood. They eat poultry in addition to all the usual stuff. They may or may not eat eggs and diary products.