Hello, folks. I have heard about semi-vegetarians. They eat vegetarian food, but occasionally they eat meat. The thing that interests me is if they can eat red meat sometimes. I cannot find out this, so I would appreciate if someone could answer me this. Thank you in advance. I appreciate it.

Hello. You are right. Semi-vegetarians can eat meat from time to time. But, I think that they are not allowed to eat red meat. I think that avoiding meat is not healthy. There is a high amount of iron. Phosphorus is best absorbed from meat. There are also proteins and amino acids that cannot be found in other food. I hope this helps. Bye!

"Semi-vegetarian"? That's like saying a semi-teetotaler! The concept is an oxymoron. "Meat-reducer" may be a better description. How about simply telling people that you "don't eat meat often"?