Hello! Is anyone out there to tell me some good vegetarian recipes –some vegetarian soup and main meal if possible. I will be having at about 4 guests tonight at my home and all of them are vegetarians so you guess I should prepare some vegetarians recipes and I don't know precisely what sort of food I should avoid in preparing vegetarians recipes.

You should have called them first and asked them what sort of vegetarian are they for you know there are different vegetarians recipes that would fit to a different sort of vegetarian. The thing is you have vegetarian that don't eat not only meat but also fish, and yet again there are also vegetarians that don't eat an animal product including milk, cheese, eggs and so on. So you see there is a whole bunch of vegetarian recipes but who knows what would fit your guests needs but basically if you prepare some vegetarians recipes based on grass, vegetables and fruits it would be ok, it is only one dinner –they won't starve- so just to make sure you have prepared vegetarians recipes the right way don't have meat, fish, eggs, milk or cheese on the menu to tonight.