Okay, I'm not telling how old I am... but I use my finger all the time, and I saw that if you stick somthing up there you bleed... Is that true?
I wanna know b/c I dont want to start bleeding one time from sticking my/other thing up there.

No you will not bleed unless you went through the little skin that holds back your blood (your bf will do this soon anyway "cherry pop"). 

But what is the skin and how do you know where it is?

i wrote a 7 page paper on puberty and sexual diseases; i know what im talking about. the skin is inside your vagina pretty far up...some girls have it and others dont, but it wont hurt even if you do puncture it. I doubt your much older than i am if you dont know this by now, but is similar to a period.

@will772
If you wrote a 7 page paper on puberty and sexual diseases you should know that the little piece of skin is called a hymen and if you do, you shouldn't be afraid to say it on here.  You are labeling this as the politically correct term, "cherry pop". This is a medical forum, most of us are adults, so use the proper terminology. You are not bringing anything new to the table that will shock and awe us.

@Guest
First, I understand that you don't want to post your age although it really doesn't matter. You will however have to clarify what "my/other thing" is. I assume it is a dildo or your boyfriend.

Second, As I pointed out to will772, the small piece of skin is called your hymen. Some women are born with it, some without. It can be easily broken during early teenage years if you ride horses / bikes or play sports. When you break your hymen you might bleed but not necessarily. Your hymen is several inches inside your vagina. If you put your fingers up there, you may not be able to touch it. If something longer goes in such a mans penis or dildo, it will break your hymen and it may hurt for a few seconds. It just depends on how tolerable you are to pain. It is a one time occurrence, it wont happen every time you have sex.