Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 years now and both ahve our virginities. last night we were making out and he fingered me for the first time. I didnt bleed or anything like that and i was pretty tense at first but the kissing helped. it kinda hurt but felt good at the same time, and then today when i woke up my body is super sore and achey. I feel a little bloated and it hurts to sit but not pee or anything. i dont know how to tell if my cherry was popped or not and i really want to stop feeling achey and be able to feel the after pleassure of it. Is this normal for first times? and when will the pains go away?

Watch Laci Green (sex+) on YouTube. She'll explain. But you don't "pop your cherry"- you're stretching/breaking in your hymen, which is inside the vagina. It may hurt for some, because their hymen isn't open all the way or something, and it'll bleed. But sometimes if it more open, it'll hardly hurt. Make sure you're both fully comfortable taking the next step. Btw, start calling "losing your virginity" your sexual debut. There is nothing to be lost.

User avatar 6908 posts

You did a lot of exercise using muscles that you probably never used that way before, thus ---- aches.

I like Virginvixen's idea about sexual debut. She's right you haven't lost anything, you have gained experience and begun your journey in the wonderful world of sexual pleasure.