I want to know how long a guys penis should me to pop my cherry? and does it hurt?

Honestly it's not like there's something in there that actually pops and bleeds. I actually never bled when I started having sex it just depends on you and your particular situation I guess but of course the first time you have sex it's going to hurt but not as bad as you think

there's nothing to be poped or so,and its not a rule that ur gonna bleed (70% possibility).there is no "perfect" size but bigger is definately better and 8inchs is a nice size.It all really depends on the fact of knowing what to do with it.The curve may or may not cause some discomfort because of a womans ovaries.
Besides,ur first time is always gonna hurt,at least for 5 days you'll keep on feeling uncomfortable with the thing between your thighs.

Its noot a cherry haha but theres a tissue inside of you that rips when the penis goes in . & size dont matter aslong as they know how to work it (: and ofcouurse its not gunna hurt FOR 5 DAYS . False infoo ! Depends how your body takes it , it would hurt for atleast 2 days the most .

I had a gf and I popped her cherry.  I have a tiny penis.  The size of a thumb.

Well I have a 12inch penis and I didn't PPP the cherry

A good solid inch

How? Like what did u do?

You f*****g lier go to hell

it says at least then most?

hahaha you have a small penis

So f***ing what if he has a small penis

How my bf wants to know he is bigger then an inch and I'm still a virgin but how can it it though

Wow your penis is huge how did you not pop her cherry mine was popped by a guy with a 5 inch penis.

I have had sex a lot and I have also used a huge dildo 2hy hasn't my cherry popped yet?