I am 16 years old i've masturbated for sometime now, and im a virgin..well i just want to know if that makes ur virginity go away...or if u arent a virgin does that make u more open?? yall know what i mean??

Virginity can be viewed differently depending on the person.
In my opinion, to lose your virginity is to engage in sexual intercourse with a man.
So, in my opinion you haven't lost your virginity at all. Think of virginity as a more psychological thing. Not just anything can take it away from you - such as tampons, sex toys, or yourself. Only when you finally decide to have sex with a man do you lose your virginity.
Now, your 'open' question with regards to those who aren't virgins. All depends on what you mean.
Sexually open - as in slutty or promiscuous.. no, masturbation won't be the cause of that.
Or sexually open - as in communication, masturbation can help with that, and it can help you in telling your partner what you enjoy etc.

i guess whn girl enjoyed with fingering..thn he lost her virginity...

am 12 and i want to masturbate what do i do

Don't do it! Once you start you cant stop! and you will regret it for the rest of your life!

Lol im 13 and i masturbate alright if your a man you grab your penis and pull up and down the hmmm how do i say this the cover fast but be sure to have clipped nails because if you fail youll bleed a little.....if your a women than you move your clitoris around with your palm and putting your finger on your p***y.....hope this helped but warning once you masturbate your addicted to it and its one of my shames because of marturbating i got stopped paying attention to my studies and got throw out of an art school :(

You stick something in there

I am 14 I masterbate is tht a good thing or a bad thng or a bad thing but I luv to do it

Stick your finger in your vagina it might be hard to find but its lower tgan u think

Well, for you it may be with a man, but do you really wanna make guys be gay, just to lose their virginity?

Musterbatuon is not bad but the addiction of this thing can destroy ur future also.. try to have a control over ur feelings and musterbate only 2-3 times in a week..
Or if possible try to ignore it..bcoz its too dificult to control ince u start doing it

Yes you have. Congrats!

That's so nasty

I'm going to prove you wrong. I've been doing it for two years now. I'm 14 and I'm going to prove you wrong, starting now

Yes, he stuck it in you and you bled your hymen broke and that's incest btw.