Do you ever feel like a complete and total screw up? Like your size 22 combat boots are stomping all over someone's picnic?

If so, how do you deal with it?

If not, please leave my hideousness.

Shelf is gonna take that as a compliment that you used his favorite song in your thread title.

Yes. Just the other day I saw an old picture of a coworker with Weird Al Yankovic, and frankly he was darn cute then. He's let himself go considerably since and I think I said something like "We need to get you back to that level of cuteness."
He took it to mean I was saying he was fat, which...no I wasn't, He does have more weight on but so do I and I'm talking about his overall LOOK. He hasn't updated since 1990, and he's sort of on the dorky side.
Spice it up! I say. Make yourself into something cool.
He couldn't get past the fact that he thought I was calling him fat and his feelings were hurt.

My x says I'm a complete and total screw-up and I stomped all over her picnic. It must be true, she's never wrong. She even told me so.....

I'm forever putting my foot in my mouth like MW's example above. Nothing but the best of intentions but it is received all wrong. If you can figure out how to reverse that "I'm a crapmaster" feeling, I'd love to hear how.

All that said though Aire, as considerate as you are, I can't imagine you tromping too hard on anything, least of all someone's feelings. Besides, you don't even wear a size 22! :P

You need to see some of the PMs she sends me. :P

(and she knows I'm kidding)

If the three of you feel like screw ups- 8O -man you guys are some of the nicest peeps ever!!!

Thanks. You guys are making me feel better.

*Edited to add: Gdawg: they were all deserved. And you know I mean it. :pinklove:

yes
i have no coping methods
and
:LOL: that is hysterical