A couple co-workers (Mike and Doug) were standing at my desk waiting on my boss for a meeting. Both of these men (and my boss) are in various stages of baldness. My boss teased Doug earlier today about his baldness and that it looks funny. This is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black because both my boss and Doug are what I describe as the beginnings of Bozo the Clown baldness.

Doug relates a story about when his youngest was about 4 and he had just finished reading her a story and she is just staring at him. "Daddy why do you have more down hair than you do up hair?". He just didn't understand what she was saying. She then pats the "ring" of hair when she says "down hair" and the balding spot when she said "up hair".

He will forever be known as Mr. Up and Down Hair from this point on. Serves him right for calling me Bennifer for the past year.

I still have all my hair .

This topic could go up or down in all kinds of ways. :umno:

A couple co-workers (Mike and Doug) were standing at my desk waiting on my boss for a meeting. Both of these men (and my boss) are in various stages of baldness. My boss teased Doug earlier today about his baldness and that it looks funny. This is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black Warning: this has been described as a racist statement. because both my boss and Doug are what I describe as the beginnings of Bozo the Clown baldness. More properly referred to (and rightfully so): male pattern baldness. I've always wondered about that one. Pattern? As in, checkered? Striped?

:LOL:
I
thought
the
same
thing.
:wiggle:

More properly referred to (and rightfully so): male pattern baldness.
I've always wondered about that one. Pattern? As in, checkered? Striped?Dunno. "Bozo the Clown" is more illustrative.

I always think of a test pattern.

Warning: this has been described as a racist statement.
Thank you, Odorosa!
This is sooo not what I was thinking of, however, when opening the thread. :umno:

Thank you, Odorosa!
Well, of course not after reading the wick trimming thread!

I've pretty much eliminated that question by keeping my head shaved. a recent acquaintance commented on my shaved look, assuming that I could indeed grow hair all over my head, and simply chose to shave it all off.

I have a full head of hair and it's not likely to go anywhere. And i'm sure someone will refer to this post in two years if i have to report the beginnings of m.p.b., but i should be okay considering my father (65) and brother (39?)

FULL HEAD!!!!! of hair folks

acctually i get it cut every to every other week. it's like a freaking weed. i often think of going shaved.

And here I go, thinking that someone has just not done their wax job lately.