I have hair up my bum from when i was 11 years old i am now 15 and have been shaving for 4 years i hate it there are hairs on me face back legs up my bum every where i hate it i get so stress over it i feel that no one likes me and what i will be on my own forever i told my mum she told my sister and brother and dad now they all pick on me and dont like me because i am hairy i have tried to get rid of it i dont see the point in living with this i hate my body dose any one else have this problem when i dont shave for a week i cant sit down as it just pulls and i cant really take it much longer

To the person above, are you really suggesting she should kill herself? or is it some sort of saying or metaphore? if u are your suggesting she should kill herself you are sick.

Anyway, hey to the girl with the problem, you are not alone, iam exactly the same, i have had it since i was like 11/12 and still have it im 17 btw, i shave it aswell. iam an extremely hairy girl because my dad is hairy and has dark hair so i get it off of him.

I study beauty therapy at college and am always scared they will take the mick because we have moved onto waxing legs, upper lip, eyebrows and bikini... im not sure whether you can do this but youve proberly heard of it, its called electrolisis, it remoes the hairs permantly. the thing im not sure of is i dont know whether they can do any part of the body i think its just for upper lip and parts of the body like that, but i can find out if you want. it costs alot, but very effective.

oh, and dont think you wont have noone all your life, ive been with my guy for a year and a half and he knows i shave there and it dosent bother him, he loves my bum... just dont make a mistake on picking a stuck up, shallow guy.

If you want to talk more, im happy to help as i know exactly how you feel.

Sorry about the essay lol

mandaness

I agree with mandaness. Whoever is actually suggesting that she kill herself is sick.
Anyways, I know that that may seem like the end of the world, but it's far from. There's no reason to kill yourself over it. Being hairy is perfectly normal. Everyone has body hair, but there's just different levels of it. I don't really have a suggestion that isn't above other than waxing. It may hurt but it gets the job done for a while. And never think that you'll be alone because of that. If any guy gets close enough to you to see it, that's the last thing he'll be thinking about. I'm sure any guy would be lucky to be with you! :-)

yeah i agree. who cares if your bums hairy and for that flog of a chick who told you too kill yourself
shes cleary got issues of her own, that she cant hamdle finding out someone has bum hair:L
i have a friend who is very hair and DO NOT SHAVE. if anything wax .. and i doubt ur family doesnt
talk too you now because your hairy im sure if u are .ur sister and brother would be just as hairy.
dont be so uptight about it because no one really will ever get too close to ur bumm to see the hair on it,
so wax ur 15 .. ull be fine just buy some wax strips and do it urself and problem resolved.

and just one last time the girl at the top.
maybe a suggestion for yourself?
mm i dno i think the world has enough flogs.
and for you too know a quote from a movie with
angelina jolie word for word matbe you should be
worried about getting a date....

The person who said you should she should kill youself is s**m, in fact no words can possibly describe what kind of low life that person is. I scincerly hope you did not lissen to them and havent/ won't do anything of the kind. I'm 17 and have had a hairy butt since I was 12, but you just have to be positive, at the end of the day it might not appear to be so (espeshaly to us teenagers who are so boddy consious) but its personality that realy matters. Don't let it stop you from living your life, you have just as much right to be happy as anyone else. The way I look at it is you at least our problem doesn't stop us from walking, we still have the ablity to take part in sports and activitys that many people who are in weels chairs would die for. Our problem might be unsightly but its easy to hide and can be removed by lazer treatment unlike a scar on the face or a missing limb. I also strongly recomend that you see you doctor about the excess hair you condition might be a symptom of Pollysistic overys. I know its embaracing but I'm going to book an apointment to see my doctor and i think you should too we can both be brave together!
xxoxoxoxoxo

heyaaa, dont go and kill yourself thats silly , no need for it its only hair its natural.
i have a similar problem , most proberbly worse tbf.
im 17 and olive skin toned, and my hair grows quick in all places.
i have bum hair not on my bum cheeks , but round my anul area bit lol
im self contious about myself , but then you just need to spend extra time in the shower/bath and shave it off.
dont feel like your a freak beacuse theres plenty of girls out there the same its only hair!
every one has it.
my hair grows alot in 3 days! so i shave everyday :)
therfore you wont be seeing no hair again!
like anoher girl said up there, you could have laser treatment , but if you shaved regulary NO NEED wasting that money.
not sure if this has helped you, but i tried lol.

oh and ignore your brother & sister ecct it shows ther immaturity :)
xx

Something compelled me to post here...I dont know what! Anyways, here goes...

I am a 25 year old male, concerned with the same thing for health reasons. Sometimes, hair around the anus (butt hole) can just feel so unclean! Here are some suggestions:

If you are worried about how it looks, well, how many people see your naked bum every day? I certainly hope at your age the answer was 0 purposely, maybe a family member on accident. Do not be concerned with your image, mature faster than the girls who are...please...coming from a 25 year old male, the world needs more mature girls now...

if it is health you are concerned about just remember, whenever you bathe, wash out the area with some soap, or at least be sure to scrub it so the hair stays clean. I have heard of people who use hair wash to wash the hair so at least it doesnt feel so dirty. They also sell now Cottonelle fresh wipes, they are slightly moist for cleansing. Used aside toilet paper after you go to the bathroom, they can make you feel cleaner! It is also a popular item so dont be embarrassed to pick them up, it only shows you are concerned with your health unlike those that sacrifice their health to not be embarrassed.

If you really want to get rid of it, from all the reading I have done, Brazilian waxing is the way to go (lasts 4-6 weeks), however it is professionally done and I do not know if there is an age restriction. Dont be embarrassed to call Salons that wax and ask! Its over the phone so they will never know your face and they do it all the time (yea, its very popular). Shaving and what not yourself in that area can be hard, and you do run the risk of cutting yourself in a very sensitive area. Waxing (professionally or not) also poses risks of skin tearing and taking a while to heal. READ THE NEXT PARAGRAPH PLEASE!

Whatever you choose, just please listen to this one piece of advice: ASK A DOCTOR! They are there to help, and your parents dont pay health insurance so you can avoid them. I hope you have a doctor that is helpful, they get these questions all the time! You can even just call, sometimes the Nurse who answers the phone can help too! Whatever you do, also do research! The web is a great tool to use, to see what others have done and what they suggest!

Hope I helped in my long winded story here! Good luck, never let the world get you down because when you are grown up and more mature, you will have more experience than most, and they will be nervous wrecks about their body hair when they are in their 20's!

I have just started to notice that I have hair up my bottom and it is really annoying. What can I do about it ? I am only 10 years old, is this normal for my age? :$

Hey! I have exactly the same problem, i am 14. Ive always been self concious of myself because i'm not at all pretty, i get quite badly picked on just for my face. However, in August i got my first boyfriend and he's a genuine guy and i know he would not care at all!!! You just need to find a guy like mine who will boost your cnfidence ;-)

To the ten year old lass, just like periods or breast growth, it happens at different ages for everyone. A girl from my primary school started her period in year 5, but thats just the way it went for her. So don't worry about it. :-)

Everyone's different, and everyone's beautiful. Except low lifes like the girl who told you to kill yourself.

Good luck with life xxx

I am a 17 year old, male, hairy and proud :]
I just shave doesn't last long but i guess if u get in to the routine then it's not to bad.

liv with it but i luv u i have hair on my hands both sides and in my ears so im deaf and im a women

im 13 and i got hair all over my body like on my bum,legs,arms and i dont no how to get rid of it permanantly?

can someone give me some buety tips,so u no how i can get rid of my spots,and get rid pf he pink cheeks!

Its okay, its called boy hormones ;-) My friend has it, allot of girls do don't worry your not alone!

Kay first of all to the person that said go k i l l yourself. Wow seriously shut the f up and dont even take death and turn it into a joke. Thats absolutly cruel to mankind. Do you even know what death is? Yeah maybe your grandparents died or pet. Well the death of those people you know its going to happen so it doesnt strike you as such a big deal.

You know. My friend we used to talk everyday, always hangout and i relaly liked him and i NEVER told him. Well two days and two months ago he committed suicide. I am 15. He was only 15. I still cry. I still bawl my eyes out actually.

So next time you talk about death or say your killing me or anything or any phrase that brings up death stop and think everybody dies, everybody dies eventually but those are huge words. Im not trying to be your mom and say no you dont hate the person yoou just really dislike the person. Im not. Just trying to say my friend died and i never even got to tell him i ever likd him and now i finally relize how tragic death is. And you need to understand its a SERIOUS matter.

and regarding the hair issue. If you dont want someone spreading apart your cheeks and putting hot wax and ripping it out just shave it. but only shave it when you really know your going to like have sex or someting or have an examination of somesort because it would be annoying if it starting growing in really coarse beuase you would be shaving it everyday.

hope everything goes well :-)
and p.s - within every body there is beauty.
you sound sweet and beautiful.
no person should make fun of you.
I can tell you only mean well.
good luck xox