four days ago, i was shaving my pubic hair and right after i finished doing it, i noticed several pimples, specially around my penis, just where i shaved. I usually never shave my pubic hair, i have done it maybe 2 or 3 times in the last three years. I used an electric razor and i did not put any sort of shaving cream, NOTHING. Indeed, i was shaving my head and when i was done i just thought "Why NOT?", and i just went down shaving my pubic hair. And my pubic hair was dry. The pimples are not itchy and they do not hurt at all. They were red the first day, today they were like skin color, and i started using Neosporin yesterday, i can see hair coming out from some of them, but not all of them... some pimples are bigger than other. i also forgot to mention that i have curly hair, kind of afro... any idea what this could be?? i would really appreciate you answer as soon as you can.

Hi Mike it seems nothing but a razor rash it should clear up within a week Take Care ..Bob

To avoid that in the future, just trim your pubic hair rather than shave it bald.

Shaving it can cause ingrown hairs and rashes.

If you must shave it, trim first and then wet shave with shaving gel in the shower.