Hi, I have a question about pubic hair. I am familiar with today's fashion when it comes to this body area. My friends say that having no pubic hair has many advantages. I was wondering if having no pubic hair is so much better, how come the people haven't been waxing it off earlier? Could you explain the reasons that show why it is better to have or not to have pubic hair.

Hi, it is true that nowadays it is fashionable to have no pubic hair. However, this style is not a modern man's invention. In Islamic societies it is a religious thing not to have pubic hair. For centuries women and men all around the world have trimmed or removed pubic hair. Besides fashion and religion people have some more reasons that make them wax off their pubic hairs. For instance, I would say that having no pubic hair helps a lot when it comes to personal hygiene. Also some people say that they have a better sex life without pubic hair because the area is more sensitive to stimulation. But I can not tell you if it is better for you to have or not to have your pubic hair removed. This is a very personal question. I would say that you should give it a try and see how you like it. If you decide that having no pubic hair is not your thing, you will not have to worry because the hair will grow back in few weeks time.

my reason for waxing is simple....i just feel cleaner without hair.

Good letter from Penelope, over a year ago I admit, but what she says is true. If you have shaved to see what it was like to have a shaved pubic area and did not like it being like that, well in a year all your hair will be back and never again shaved unless for medical reasons, that is if you did not like it bare of course. I just don't know what it is like having a bare pubic region, I am 60+ years of age and have been lucky that I have never been in a medical situation that my pubic hair had to be shaved off. I have never even trimmed any hair off since they started to grow when I was 13 years of age. I think some of my pubic hair must be about 6" long and has always been very thick. As young as 15 the other boys in my class at school asked me to at least trim some of the hair as they thought I had a absolute jungle of pubic hair, When I wore swimming trunks the whole lot could be seen seeping out the sides of them at the top of my legs, however, I resisted any attempt to do that. So its up to the person to decide if he or she wants to shave their pubic hair off, I decided not to do that, I have never regretted that. By the way I met a girl who also never shaved her pubic hair as well, she became my wife.

Is up to the person if he she wants to shave their pubic hair, when I was 15 I had a awful lot of pressure to at least trim some of my thick hair off of that area in my body, the other boys told my that I had a absolute jungle of hair, particularly when I was in swimming trunks the hair seeped out quite thickly at the top of my legs, it was quite noticeable as the trunks could not contain all the thick long hair I had and was showing, however I resisted any attempt to do that. So its up to the person if they want to shave the hair off.

When I was very young when I happened to see a female's public place, all I could see was hair and not a slit.. .It would give an immediate erection. Even though I like to see what under the hail, I still get an instance erection when I see the pubic hair..

When I was very young when I happened to see a female's public place, all I could see was hair and not a slit.. .It would give an immediate erection. Even though I like to see what under the hair, I still get an instance erection when I see the pubic hair..

Both me & my hubby get a Brazilian wax (Hollywood Style / Bald) together on a reg. basis. We both really enjoy the silky smoothness of each other, besides who enjoys hair, it just get's in the way! No hair don't care. :-)