My aunt has lived with Multiple Sclerosis for five years now, though thankfully she has the form where the MS goes into remission at times, only to come back months later. I have read a lot of stories about marijuana and how it can help MS patients. Of course MS is not curable, but if all these stories are right, marijuana can seriously retard the progression of Multiple Sclerosis. Is this true, and have you any experience with this?

I think the fact that medical cannabis is now something that is regularly prescribed to Multiple Sclerosis patients by serious doctors all over the United States speaks for itself, and that it says quite enough about the effectiveness of this herb. Don't get me wrong, medicinal cannabis can not perform any miracles, much like any other drug, but symptoms can be considerably eased and I would warmly recommend it to anybody with MS.

Really ? Are we sure for this ? O_O