Doctors believe that those women who had Caesareans have more problems conceiving again but even if they did, it took longer time ( 36 months comparing to the average 30 months after the natural birth ). The most possible reason is damage to the placenta in delivery or an infection harming the reproductive system.
Women who had the Caesareans risk having an ectopic pregnancy next time, which means that the embryo lodges in the wrong place and can be miscarried or surgically removed.
Women who give birth by Caesarean are less likely to have another child, mostly because they were traumatized.
One fifth of births is now a surgical procedure. Most of the procedures are requested by the mother for no medical but lifestyle reasons.
Women must be informed that there are problems caused by a Caesarean which are longer-termed. These are blood clots and infections and babies can have breathing problems.

That's not true...I have a 2 and 1/2 year old and I am 8 weeks pregnant with my second child and the first was a c-section.