HELLO CAN U HELP ME DO U NO ANY BODY WHO HAS HAD OVER 3 CAEAREAN SECTIONS IS IT SAFE, I HAVE ALREADY HAD 3 AND I HAVE SUFFERED WITH CHOLESTAIS IN ALL 3 PREGNANCYS

Community Administrator
Hello jackunionjack!

Welcome to the steadyhealth.com!

I have noticed that you had a burning sensation in your penis about 3, 4 weeks ago along with cholestasis in your three pregnancies … so, is it me or something doesn’t fit in the story!

Best Regards
from
Billy

its for my girlfriend

Community Administrator
That's ok then! Sorry I disturbed you! Enjoy!

Billy

Oh my God, 3 caesarian with 3 cholestais…well, it is said that women who had cholestais in their first pregnancy are more likely to have it in the following as well. What was the income of these pregnancies? Did your girlfriend manage to give birth to healthy children or there were some fetal distress? I read that 11 out of 12 cholestais have complications.
You can never say if caesarian is safe or not. The statistics show that less than one woman in 2,500 who has a caesarean section will have complications, compared to a rate of one in 10,000 for a vaginal delivery. And babies who are born by Caesarian often have some initial trouble breathing and the breast-feeding may be difficult but there is a possibility to give birth naturally after Caesarian, if horizontal incisions were used to cut the uterine muscle fibers. The uterus can maintains its integrity then and can tolerate the strong contractions of future childbirth. Is she planning to give more births?

hi ive had 4 c-sections and been ok with them not sure about the thing she suffered with them a s i dont have any info about that maybe doctor will know more