Hi, I'm 30 yrs old and I found out I'm pregnant. Having this child is not an option so please no attacks. I had an ultra sound about 5-6 days ago which made me only 4 days late on my period and they said it was still too soon to get the pill because not much developed. Tomorrow is my next appt and I'm supposed to take the first pill and insert the last 4 vaginally on Sunday evening. I'm really really scared. I read horror stories and I read pleasant stories. I know it can go either way since everyone is different but I'm staying positive. Anyone can offer some advice? I just need to hear some good things to help me get thru this.

Have you thought about adoption? It could be a better decision in the long run for you. You could do an open adoption and see the baby growing up having a happy and healthy life. I suggest talking to an adoption agency before just killing the baby.

Please do no judge me for what I am doing. Being pregnant is not an option for me due to certain reasons.

Im not judging. I just know how many women would kill to be in your position and be able to have a baby. I don't know why its not an option but since your getting the abortion maybe you should consider tubes tied or at least birth control.

Trust me not 1 woman would ever wanna be in the position I am in so before you make your assumptions please put many other things into consideration. As for birth control, obviously it failed and to tie my tubes would prevent me from having a child that I do want which one day I will hopefully be able to continue with a pregnancy. I came on here to get advice from other women who have been in my situation and not to get attacked by someone who doesn't have any idea about my reasons for having to do what I'm to do so before you go around judging anyone, think about what they might be going through.

In her testimony before a Senate subcommittee in 2004, Dr. Elizabeth Shadigan testified that “abortion increases rates of breast cancer, placenta previa, pre-term births, and maternal suicide.... Statistically, all types of deaths are higher with women who have had induced abortions.

At least forty-nine studies have demonstrated a statistically significant increase in premature births or low birth weight risk in women with prior induced abortions. “Low birth weight and premature birth are the most important risk factors for infant mortality or later disabilities as well as for lower cognitive abilities and greater behavioral problems.

Malformations of later children are increased by abortion. The frequency of early death for infants born after their mothers have had abortions is between two and four times the normal rate. Induced abortion appears to be responsible for thousands of cases of cerebral palsy in North America.

Ectopic pregnancies occur when gestation takes place outside the uterus, commonly in a fallopian tube. Such pregnancies are responsible for 12 percent of all pregnancy-related maternal deaths. The US Department of Health and Human Services conducted a twenty-year study on ectopic pregnancy rates, which indicated an increase in ectopic pregnancies of more than 500 percent since abortion was legalized.

Studies show that the risk of an ectopic pregnancy is twice as high for women who have had one abortion, and up to four times as high for women with two or more previous abortions. Of those who have an ectopic pregnancy, 40 percent become infertile, and the odds of having another ectopic pregnancy are one in three. Remarkably, “only 33% of women with ectopic pregnancy will have a subsequent live birth.

The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reports, “pregnancy related complications, such as ectopic pregnancy…still affect 2,000 women each day.

Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is an infection that leads to fever and infertility. Researchers state, “Pelvic infection is a common and serious complication of induced abortion and has been reported in up to 30% of all cases. A study of women having first-trimester abortions demonstrated that “women with postabortal pelvic inflammatory disease had significantly higher rates of…spontaneous abortion, secondary infertility, dyspareunia, and chronic pelvic pain.

Placenta previa, a misplacement of the placenta, is caused by “prior uterine insult or injury, including abortion. It’s seven to fifteen times more common among women who’ve had abortions than among those who haven’t. “The reported immediate complication rate, alone, of abortion is no less than 10 percent. In addition, studies of long-range complications show rates no less than 17 percent and frequently report complication rates in the range of 25 to 40 percent.

Women with one abortion double their risk of cervical cancer, compared to non-aborted women, while women with two or more abortions multiply their risk nearly five times. Similar elevated risks of ovarian and liver cancer have also been linked to single and multiple abortions.

After extensive research, Dr. Joel Brind, Professor of Endocrinology at City University of New York, concluded, “the single most avoidable risk factor for breast cancer is induced abortion. A woman who has an abortion increases her risk of breast cancer by a minimum of 50 percent and as much as 300 percent.

Some women are unable to conceive after having abortions. Abortion increases the risk of malformations of later children.

This is from a paid site im on about medical studies. I know personally I wouldn't get an abortion unless the baby was endangering my life because I have another child to think about. If the fetus tested positive for a horrible disease or malfunction that it would never have a good full life then I would consider abortion because its not life to just lay there and do nothing or understand anything. Other than that I would personally have the baby and give it away before aborting it.

Like i said, you have absolutely no info on my situation and therefor have no right to try to attempt to make me feel guilty when I'm in a situation where there is no guilt to be felt. You can state all the facts you want but it will not change anything

You are an as****e, Heather.