Good day guys. Lately, I can see that my sister's behavior is not that good. She is having some weird attacks, one moment she is good and the next moment she is really bad. I asked her to visit her doctor and she listened to me. She asked me to go with her and I did it, of course. Doctor did some analysis and he told her that we need to wait for the final result, but that he suspects that she is dealing with physical anxiety. What is that? Does anyone else have constant physical anxiety symptoms? Thank you in advance. 

Hey Hannah,

Well, I'm not having these but I had them at one point of my life.

All day long, I had this horrible tightness in my chest, dry mouth, internal shaking in my legs and adrenaline rushes up and down my body. I couldn't control the symptoms, no matter how hard I tried. When it first hit, it was different. I had constant nausea and a general feeling of not being able to cope. But I could switch out of it sometimes and feel normal. Later it was there all the time, although the nausea had stopped. It was really hard.

hi hannah how your sister doing .i hope better.anxiety originates in the brian but there can be physical symtoms too , physical aniexity is very complicated and also hard to treat .basicly physical anxiety is the symptoms which can be heart racing,sweating ,tremble dizzy shortness of breath ect ect of mental anxiety .but sometimes you can have the physical anxiety with no mental anxiety .and vise versa or both. but the good news is that thers help out there hope you seek help for your sister ..good luck ...and god bless

Hey Hannah,

Is your sister feeling any better? I hope she is.

I don't have any of these since I have never been suffering from anxiety but I can tell which ones these are, in case you want to know them. These are the symptoms that I know of: difficulty swallowing, dizziness, dry mouth, fast heartbeat, fatigue, headaches, inability to concentrate, irritability, muscle aches, muscle tension, nausea, nervous energy, rapid breathing, shortness of breaths, sweating, trembling and twitching. I hope that this helps in any way, if nothing else, at least you know what to expect when it comes to the symptoms that your sister can have.

I've been suffering for the last 10 years from anxiety, and I've had some really bad times, I still do, it can be dangerous to know too much about an illness, the more you look into it, the more you think you will never find a cure, with anxiety it's all in the mind, that's why at times it is so scary, your thoughts make a mountain out of a molehill, and at times you will think you are going mad, the simple little task can be the most terrifying, the medication you are taking can sometimes take 4-6 weeks before you reap the benefits from them.

I can rather give you some tips in order to improve your sister's life, Hannah.

She should exercise daily. With her doctor’s approval, she should begin a regular exercise program. Without question, the chemicals produced during moderate exercise can be extremely beneficial in terms of enhancing the function of the immune system. Regular aerobic and strengthening exercise is also a very effective way to train her body to deal with stress under controlled circumstances.

She should eat a healthy, balanced diet. Stress and worrying provoke some people to eat too little, others too much, or to eat unhealthy foods. She should keep her health in mind when worrying nudges her towards the fridge.

Good day everyone. I had them as well. I was like crazy, I was worried, anxious and etc. I didn't know what to do with myself anymore. Also, very often I had this silly dizziness, ugly pressure on my head and very often I had this blurry visions. But I have to admit that dizziness and those blurry visions were the biggest factors ever. Now when I look back, I think that I have never get some break from those two factors, even if my doctor told me that I am dealing with anxiety. But I don't believe that any of those were anxiety symptoms at all. But now I am feeling much better than before, I don't even notice that I have some of those symptoms at all. So, that means that you are not the only one.

Hello there.

So, I also do know certain people who believed that they are dealing with anxiety but as soon as they saw their doctor, after some analysis he told them that they are dealing with constant physical anxiety symptoms. So, personally I would suggest you to see your doctor again and tell him exactly what are your symptoms. Yes, some of those symptoms can be related with anxiety but many of them are uncommon to the people who are dealing with anxiety or panic attacks.  

So dear Guest, I am not sure what are you dealing with because your post is a little bit confusing for me, but I believe that it is anxiety.