Hi everyone,

I've been wondering about this. I mean, every condition has its signs and symptoms, some of them have constant symptoms, but I was wondering if anxiety has its constant symptoms.

You know, like, if there is a way in which you can always know that someone is suffering from anxiety because these symptoms are there 100% of the time. I gave this a lot of thought and I'm not sure if I think that there are these constant symptoms or there aren't any. I was hoping that some of you guys here might have some ideas about this one.

I don't think so. I don't think that you can notice that someone is having anxiety just by looking at them. I don't think that it has constant physical symptoms. It definitely has constant mental symptoms so you can notice this if you get into a conversation with someone suffering from anxiety, but not really if you are just going to look at them.

I mean, this is just my opinion, I never suffered from anxiety neither was I ever any close to someone suffering from anxiety, let's see if someone who has experience with this is going to share their thoughts here.

There are some things that you might notice which people usually do when they are suffering from anxiety, however, these things are also done by people who aren't suffering from anxiety so I don't really think that it is possible to guess that someone is suffering from anxiety by only looking at them.

The things that I just mentioned are biting lips or eating your nails. These are some habits that are normal for people who are suffering from anxiety or depression, however, like I said, people who aren't suffering from any of these do these things as well, even me sometimes.

I was actually thinking the same thing Guest, I know that people who are suffering from depression or anxiety do those kinds of things, they also tap the floor with their feet when they are sitting in coffee bar or anywhere else but still, people who aren't suffering from depression or anxiety also do these things so I don't really know.

I know that they have constant mental symptoms, that's for sure, but you can't really notice those by your eyes, right? I'm only asking about those symptoms that are visible to your eyes, so that you can figure this out without having to talk to these people first.

There are some people who are really, really good at reading other people by just looking at them but I think that this is actually a gift, a talent, and that not a lot of people are capable of doing these kinds of things. These people can know what kind of person you are by just looking at you, they know about all of your problems by watching how you walk and talk and stuff, and this makes them really special. But for regular people, stuff like this seems to be impossible, you need to spend a lot of time with someone before making any conclusions of this sort.

Good day people. I don't believe that there is something such as symptom that is showing if someone is dealing with anxiety or not. You can realize by his or her behavior that he or she is stressed, depressed, but anxiety disorder is a little bit hard to see just by observing someone. Now, if you are spending a lot of time with someone, that is totally different story and you can definitely notice is someone dealing with anxiety or not. But just by watching that person, it is really hard to tell. Actually, I think that it is not possible because my parents didn't notice that I am dealing with anxiety.

I remember that a few months ago my friend asked me do I know anyone who had physical anxiety symptoms during the whole day. I didn't know anyone and it was totally new thing for me. To hear something like this. I am suffering from anxiety and I had really bad times occasionally, but somehow I think that I have learned how to control my anxiety. Not completely, but I did. Bud I do know one guy who had some clear symptoms, such as tightness in his chest, he was unable to breath...I never assumed that this is because of the anxiety...

I have to disagree with some of you in this one. I have anxiety, just like a lot of you, and I am pretty sure that there are symptoms that can indicate that you are dealing with anxiety symptoms. Hearing loss was one of those symptoms and I don't really know how this is connected with anxiety. I know that I went to see my doctor and he prescribed medications for me. I was using lustral for almost one year and I quit taking it. I just didn't want to take any more medicines, I wanted to try to heal this anxiety without medicines. But like I told you, there are symptoms that can happen.

I'm with you, I notice that my eyes bother me strain, pressure made me scared, and my hearing is sensitive, that also sets it off. Anxiety has been with me for awhile past 2 weeks its now constantly, trying to figure out little by little to control it.