I am suffering from anxiety for quite a long time now actually, I can't seem to be able to overcome it as much as I try.

Anyway, I'm having this horrible nausea for quite some time now. It is awful, I couldn't possibly describe you how awful it is and now it even occurs so often. Most of the time during the day I have this feeling that I'm going to vomit at anytime. Sometimes I even do, but not always, which is even worse, you feel like you are going to vomit but it doesn't happen.

Please tell me that someone knows how could I get rid of this.

Hi Guest,

Sadly, nausea is the most common symptom of anxiety, and the worst part is that you can never know when this symptom is going to appear, it can appear at anytime and at any place. 

There are several things that can help with nausea, and running (or jogging) is my favorite one of them. This is rather a useful way of fighting anxiety and not only nausea, so it should basically stop all the anxiety symptoms if you are doing it the right way, and doing it regularly. Along with jogging, you can also do deep breathing, these two work greatly together.

Training, training, and training. There is not a single thing that training can't fix. I'm 67 years old and I still go out jogging every single morning, and go to the gym twice a week. When my son had constant nausea, I told him that training can fix anything. It took a while until he actually listened to my advice and before he started training, he couldn't get rid of his nausea. It's been two years since then, and my son is still training every single day, he is healthier than he has ever been. Trust me on this one, I'm telling you from my personal experience.

I miss running. This made me cry now. I used to run a lot before I got stuck with anxiety, almost every day, I simply loved it. I felt relaxed while running, I felt free, everyone thought that I was doing it to stay in shape but the truth is that I just enjoyed doing it, one of those rare moments when I was happy.

Okay, I'm going to try and get my life in order. I am going to start running again, just like you guys advised me. Thank you so much for this, you have no idea how much it means to me.

Hi. My good friend is dealing with anxiety very often and she did have a lot of problems with it as well. Nausea was one of the problems that I was dealing with and I hated it. 

You should know that anxiety is not just an emotional issue. It may occur to anyone, without any type of warning, like you already know. Herbal supplements helped me.

You cannot and should not take any medication without a doctor's supervision and you should know this as well.. Herbal supplements provide a natural alternative to many prescription medications, and may be free of side effects. For adults, Valerian root, Passionflower, and Kava may be effective. For children or pregnant women, it's best to talk with a doctor/nutritionist. I found this on the internet a long time ago and it it true.. 

There is no need to use medications for this matter, Hannah. I mean, you can use them, you will probably get better, but changing your lifestyle for the better is way better and healthier than using medications. 

You are on the right track, Guest, I hope that you firmly decided to start training again and to turn your life around. It is all possible, trust me, as long as you want it enough. Don't give up on what you want and you will be just fine, you will see. I hope to hear how are you doing and I really hope to hear that you are getting better.

Well I don't think that I agree about this one with you Deni Blue. I know that my friend Alan was using medications and he was feeling far better than ever. He did change his behavior, he did change his lifestyle as well but not that much. That is why I do believe that this is possible. I agree that changing your life should definitely have some positive things for you, but if you can't help yourself with lifestyle change, you should ask your doctor to prescribe certain medications. There is nothing bad in using them, right?

I think that medications should not be your exit from this situation. I had problems with those types of anxiety as well. But here is what you need to know about this and how those things are connected together. - stress and anxiety that caused your nausea should not be considered as a serious problem and you should not be that worried about it. In fact, there are many natural and practical things you can do to eliminate nausea, such as over-the-counter remedies, adjusting your diet, and adjusting the timing of eating. Of course, you should be aware of it, but you should not be that stressed about this whole situation. I adjusted my diet as well and I am feeling great.

Hello. There are a couple of things, but deep breathing can definitely help. I prefer it.

Deep breathing is one of the several stress reduction techniques that are extremely effective for controlling current stress and nausea that is caused by anxiety. Generally, deep breathing involves taking slow, controlled breaths in order to get your heart and mind under control and once you learn this, you won't have any problems. Indeed, I think that you wont even have any problems with breathing as well. Here is one method that is very good. For example, all you have to do is to sit in a chair and breathe in slowly through your nose for 5 seconds (filling your stomach first), holding for 4 seconds, and then breathing out through pursed lips slowly (7 seconds is ideal). Repeat 10 times.

It is going to be helpful, trust me.