Hi! I am a male, I have 30 years old. I’ve been obese for quite some time now and I am hoping to find some fat burning pills that will help me to get my dream body. 

I know it is going to be hard since I have about 60 extra pounds, but I am ready to work with the pills I choose. I will count my calories every day and I will be more physically active than ever.

My friends are telling me that diet pills are never a good way to the healthy weight. What do you think? 

I am not a fan of weight loss/diet supplements myself, but dieting doesn’t seem to work well for me.

So, do you have any experience with fat burning pills? I’d like to hear it.

Hello BlueRanger. I have a lot of experience with all sorts of weight loss/diet products. I always tend to use natural weight loss pills since they are probably safest when it comes to our health.

My brother on the other hand opts for much stronger products, but he usually gets better results than I do.

Once I started using some fat burning pills he gave me and I actually started losing pounds. But the side effects were terrible. I was feeling dizzy in the mornings and I almost constantly felt the need to throw up.

When I figured out it all happens because of those fat burning pills I immediately stopped using them.  Since then, I never recommend fat burners to anyone.

I think your reaction is maybe a bit exaggerated. Fat burning pills often cause those side effects like dizziness and feeling sick. I think that is not so serious. Your body was probably just adapting to the new product and that usually happens for only a day or two when you start using it.

I don’t have a lot of experience, I only used fat burning pills two times. The first time I lost all my belly fat, it was amazing. And the only side effects were: 1. I was anxious ( I am not so sure this actually had to do anything with those pills) and 2. I wasn’t able to sleep well at night. 

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

SteadyHealth has some exciting news for you — we've just released another weight loss book! This time we covered one of the most intriguing topics in the modern dieting world: weight loss pills. Our goal was to find out which ones work fast and what side effects can they cause. To achieve that, we interviewed a grand total of 150 people to collect their real-life experiences. Of course, the question of all questions is: "Are diet pills even effective?"

You can find the answers to these questions right alongside answers to questions you didn't even know you had in our new book. "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Want to lose weight? 

Download our book for free! "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!" can be downloaded for free just three more days, so get your copy now! We got feedback from real people on 30 of the most popular weight loss pills available on the market. 

If you ever had any doubts about particular diet pills, you'll find your answers in our book. We just have one request for you. If you like our book, please, leave us possitive feedback on Amazon. 

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

Find answers to every question you ever had about weight loss pills. Don’t miss this last-minute opportunity to finally lose all those unwanted pounds in the fastest way possible.And, if you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!