Hello there! I am trying to loose some weight and I ran into these merrida diet pills in a pharmacy. Haven’t bought them yet but am thinking about it. Is there anybody who has already tried them? Do you have any comments? Did you manage to loose any weight? Thx for your time!

Hi! You should be careful with what you are buying. Meridia diet pills work by boosting levels of certain chemical messengers in the nervous system, including serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. These pills are used in conjunction with a low-calorie diet and advised only for people who are severely obese. If this is not your case, I think you should think of another way of reducing your weight.

hargis wrote:

hello. I tried phertermine last summer for a couple weeks and although I did start to lose weight with it with diet and exercise, it raised my blood pressure so my doctor switched me to Meridia.
It made my mouth extremely dry but it definetly made me not hungry. I did lots of cardio and ate healthy and over 2 months using it I lost 25 lbs. which I have not gained back.. so it worked great for me! But I just seen on a site that it is not sold anymore in some places so I guess maybe you may want to research it more for health reasons. I only had a VERY dry mouth as a side effect but at least a drank the daily recommended amount of water anyway!

Hi

I too have loads of weight to loose.. Probably 9 stone in total, but I try to break it down.. If I can loose 2 stone I'd be happier than I am now!
I'm new to this sight but find it encouraging. I dont understand the C and LL stand for.

can any tell me more info

I lost 70 lbs, kept it off 1 year, and gained 85 back the next 2 years. It works if you change your mind site, and keep it post the weight loss.

I was prescribed Merida for 2 years when it first came out. I dropped about 35 pounds and kept it off as long as I stayed on the meds. When I stopped taking them I gained the weight back and life went on. Then in 1999 I was diagnosed with a heart valve condition and last summer had heart surgery to replace the valve. I can not tell you how many times I was quized about my years on Merida by my Cardiologist and Heart Surgeon as it could have been linked to my condition. Be very careful with this drug

I just started taken Merida 10 m like 3 days ago. I was wondering if anyone knows more about it...like is it safe and can u really lose weight with this pill?

Hi i was on meredia for about 5, 6 months. It did not work for me. I gained about 80 pounds in 8 months from being on depo provera. I was still on depo provera while taking meredia and thats why i didn't think it worked for me. I am 16 and use to weigh 115 pounds a size 2..bc of depo prover and my ungodly, unnormal periods, i now weight 185 pounds and a size 12! I am 5'7". Thanks doctors for ruining my life!

I was on Meridia around 8 years ago...and found it worked great.. I kept the weight off for around 4 years...then life changed on me and found I was not exercising......hence...the weight is back on....around 50 lbs....So going back on for the kick in the pants...I know I can do it with a little bit of help!

I have and they really worked well, but I live in the U.S. A and they took them off the market.. Caused a lot of problems with the legs and I have not been the same since

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

SteadyHealth has some exciting news for you — we've just released another weight loss book! This time we covered one of the most intriguing topics in the modern dieting world: weight loss pills. Our goal was to find out which ones work fast and what side effects can they cause. To achieve that, we interviewed a grand total of 150 people to collect their real-life experiences. Of course, the question of all questions is: "Are diet pills even effective?"

You can find the answers to these questions right alongside answers to questions you didn't even know you had in our new book. "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Want to lose weight? 

Download our book for free! "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!" can be downloaded for free just three more days, so get your copy now! We got feedback from real people on 30 of the most popular weight loss pills available on the market. 

If you ever had any doubts about particular diet pills, you'll find your answers in our book. We just have one request for you. If you like our book, please, leave us possitive feedback on Amazon. 

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

Find answers to every question you ever had about weight loss pills. Don’t miss this last-minute opportunity to finally lose all those unwanted pounds in the fastest way possible.And, if you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!