I got married at 17 and pregnant right away I gained 60 pounds throughout my pregnancy. I weighed 220 the day I delivered, 3 weeks after my c section I had lost 30 pounds total but I feel like I'm stuck here. Now being 5'2 weighing 190 brings my self esteem down. I used to do 60 guy push-ups non stop, and run between 3-5 miles daily being a wrestler. Now I can't even do 1 guy push-up or run around the block without feeling like I'm dying. I figured if I lose 15-29 pounds I can carry my weight better. If anyone know of any pills or teas I can drink to lose weight really fast please let me know. I want my husband to be able to wrap his arms around me again, I want to be looking good for the holidays.

Well, its kinda hard to say, seeing as i don't know your daily routine nor body structure, but i can give you a few helpful tips. :) everyday, eat healthy, but not only that, eat different quantities. for example, lets say its Friday, you eat three medium per portioned meals. try and lay off the bread, soda, and definitively the fast food. Saturday, you can eat 6 small meals, or rather large snacks throughout the day. Unsweetened green tea is really good for body, also cranberry juice, water, and salads. now as for physical activity, being an active person really does help a lot, try going on a hike every week  make sure you bring water, getting dehydrated will not help anyone loose weight. every night  try doing sit ups rather than push ups  to help your core gets stronger. that's the thing that truly matters :) hope iv'e helped, tell me how it goes! good luck!

Do NOT waste your money in diet pills. NO diet pills work, it's all a scam and lies. They're just all money wasters. Belly fat isn't fat, it's loose skin which got stretched so that's not possible to lose unless there's actual fat beneath.

So, how old are you now? How old is your baby?

Health Advisor

Hello to all.

Weight gain during pregnancy is inevitable and healthy, but most women prefer to return to their pre-pregnancy weight and may even want to lose some more pounds and reach their perfect weight. How can you lose weight safely while recovering from pregnancy and birth? How much weight loss is too much weight loss, and how about weight loss while breastfeeding? SteadyHealth decided to help you through postpartum weight loss. We interviewed women who successfully lost their postpartum weight. They told us tips and tricks which all new and soon-to-be moms need to know if they want to lose their baby weight.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W5MARHC.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Dear users,

SteadyHealth doesn’t stop rewarding you. This time we decided to offer you our book “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” completely free on Amazon in the next five days.

You can download it on the following link - http://amzn.to/1eX8yUw.

In it new moms (and and ones who thought about losing postpartum weight) will find experiences of real women who gave birth and successfully lost their baby weight.

If you are satisfied with content of our book, leave a comment on Amazon and help us to be better as we are here to answer your needs.

Health Advisor

Hurry and get your copy of our ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” for FREE. Our offer will expire in three days.

If you ever wondered how women can lose baby weight fast and in a healthy way, this book is for you.It can be great gift for your sister, friend, significant other, or someone else. Learn from real mother’s experiences and bring back your great figure.

If you like our book, please leave us a review on Amazon and help us reach other people.  

Health Advisor

The end of our free promo campaign for ebook “Plus-size moms: Lose the baby weight fast” is near. This is your final chance to have it for free as today is the last day of our promotion. 

This book is a must-have for every new mom which struggles with her weight. If you want complete guide for safe and fast weight loss after giving birth search no more.If you like our book and want to read more real experiences in future, please leave us review on Amazon and help us in our mission.