i am a 37 year old female truck driver and all day im driving and when i get home i cannot go to a gym or have the energy to excersice, is there any other way to loose weight without excersice or liposuction/nips and tucks?? and lots of money on tummy tucks and lipo????

hello , i would advise grilled chicken salads from burgerking 1 apple, 8 oz of skim milk and a tiny little pill called phendametrazine. i have taken this pill along with this diet and alot of other fruits veggies and grilled chicken , and i have lost 20 lbs in 1 month , no exercise at all accept walking to the mail box . i myself have only noticed a little constipation at first and a bad craving for sugar , because you should have no sugar , no caffiene, salt , or alcohol . follow this and you will lose weight .

nicole

Yes, there is but you will probably need more time for it because you are not moving and therefore not burning much energy.

Considering you sit and drive a lot, I think you should find some time for exercise, at least on days when you are not driving not only because of your weight but for your general health as well as the health of your heart.

You are not that young anymore, so that you can get out of it without exercise and you will find it hard to tighten your skin.

You need to make up a perfect plan and probably find a doc who will help you determine the right diet program for you. It is for the best like this, because they could think of an appropriate diet according to your age, weight, general health , etc

So, it is possible but it will be a long procedure and you need to be persistent.

In order to lose weight you have to start eating raw foods such as more vegtables

i myself am a truck driver, i have found that eatin smaller portion meals throughout the day has helped the most. always try to eat a source of protien before the rest of your meal it helps you feel full faster. breakfast consist of peanut butter (unsweetened) on whole wheat bread and a piece of fruit, lunch is tuna fish out of the can no mayo wheat crackers or bread more fruit and bottle water. dinner is where i falter usally cause i want the steak or pot roast but a potato is hard to turn down for me! encorperate a snack in between the meals throughout the day to control your hunger. if you are able to stop at nights and take time to cook your food buy a small gas grill for cooking chicken and steak and as much fish as you want. sorry to say that when it comes to steaks the best for you is sirloin, so i hope you like new york strip. try to avoid juices too the concentrate is sugar. decaf on the coffee and NO soft drinks they are loaded with sodium. if you can stick with this as hard as it is you will see the weight start to come down and its a very effective way to slim your body and git in shape so we dont have that saggy skin after the loss...hope i helped, good luck!

I am also a lady truck driver. I will be 40 this month and have been driving 16 years. Over the years I have gained LOTS of weight. I decided to do something about it a little over a year ago but had no idea how to do it or where to start. To date I have lost 43 lbs. I don't think that is very good for trying to loose for over a year but it is a start. All I have done is limited my sugared soft drinks to 1 12oz can a day. Then I force myself to drink 2 liters of water (2 1 liters of water for $3 @ Pilot Travel Plazas) every day. If I feel like I need a soft drink it has to be diet. This is the only change I have made and have lost the 43 lbs. I have stopped loosing and need to add something new to my change in lifestyle. I think I will try to force myself to take a 15 min. walk a day. No one can tell me that as a driver we can't take a 15 min. break everyday. I wish all the drivers will and hope as a whole we can make this a healthier business.

Hi ,
If you are looking for a weight loss diet, there are lots of weight loss programs to choose from. There are starvation diets, fad diets and diet pill supplements. It may seem easy to loose pounds and body fat in days or weeks.
Check this web site for more info Achieve Ultra Health

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hello, how are you? i hope everything is goood with you :-)

i want to lose form sept i am excrising everyday and i never lose weight beacuse of my mum's foood its all ful cream ....
my arm after i stopped swimming it came down it looks so ugly......
please i need help :-)

you can try this

Yes! And don't worry about exercising. Exercising is good for toning and it is good for your health, but... it does not help with weight loss. Think about it... a 180 lbs woman walks 2 miles and will burn only 200 calories! That doesn't contribute much to weight loss. The only thing that causes you to lose weight is eating fewer calories. That being said, it is not easy to cut calories because of hunger and cravings. I recommend the R&D Diet Cookie. I lost 50 lbs using them and I've kept them off for a couple of years. They are the best "cookie diet" out there because 1. they taste best, 2. they cost almost half the price, and 3 they work better.
Basically they are a high protein/fiber/whole grain/energy bar similar to ones athletes buy. They completely elliminate hunger and cravings so you can stay on a low calorie diet.
The reason you want to go on a low calorie diet is to lose the weight quickly and stay motivated! The R&D Diet Cookies help you control your eating, learn portion control, feel great. You lose the weight then go into a healthy eating lifestyle. If you have problems in the years that follow your weight loss (losing control of your eating again), then go back on the cookies for a week or so just to get back in control. That's how I did it! Good Luck! :-D

Take a look at TMR Total Meal Replacement. It is by far the best tasting healthiest one on the market and at 2.33 per meal and free shipping, its hard to beat.  Good Luck 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

SteadyHealth has some exciting news for you — we've just released another weight loss book! This time we covered one of the most intriguing topics in the modern dieting world: weight loss pills. Our goal was to find out which ones work fast and what side effects can they cause. To achieve that, we interviewed a grand total of 150 people to collect their real-life experiences. Of course, the question of all questions is: "Are diet pills even effective?"

You can find the answers to these questions right alongside answers to questions you didn't even know you had in our new book. "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Want to lose weight? 

Download our book for free! "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!" can be downloaded for free just three more days, so get your copy now! We got feedback from real people on 30 of the most popular weight loss pills available on the market. 

If you ever had any doubts about particular diet pills, you'll find your answers in our book. We just have one request for you. If you like our book, please, leave us possitive feedback on Amazon. 

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Weight Loss Pills That Work Fast: The Fastest Weight Loss Pills. Real People - Real Experiences!"

You can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RGXZJO6.

Find answers to every question you ever had about weight loss pills. Don’t miss this last-minute opportunity to finally lose all those unwanted pounds in the fastest way possible.And, if you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!