Hey all,

Hoping for some much needed advice...I started duromine as i wanted a kick start my weight loss...I started duromine in mid July on 30mg...had no side effects at all..i lost 3.5kgs in around 2weeks..and was eating healthy and excercising...after that I lost no weight...so i went on for another mth of 30mg..again no side effects at all, sleeping fine, still eating like normal and did not loose any weight at all so im quite negative towards this actually working, or maybe it just doesnt work for me?

Im now im on my 4th day of duromine 40mg...so far no side effects at all..bit of a dry mouth i have been drinking more water than normal...sleeping....only side effect i have found (which is a good one) is that i feel in a good mood all the time but then I have been snapping at my bf abit more than usual!...i didnt eat much yesterday (cup of soup and a sandwich) but i think the only reason i didnt eat much is because i kept telling myself i shouldnt be hungry..but i know i could of eaten heaps more... I have been excercising 30minutes every night..i weighed myself this morning and nothing....I just dont understand why its not working for me :-(

any advice would be much appreciated! :-)

Duramine doesn't effect people who have ADD or ADHD. You may not be aware you have a very mild case but if that's the way your brain is switched then the speed element of the drug won't work which is the active component to duramine.

I have just completed a month's supply of Duromine 20mg, and picked up 8kg.  This is quite an expensive appetite suppressant, and I just cannot understand why the weight gain.  I used to weigh around 102kg, then came all the way down to 55kg.  I then got married, had my two children, then started gaining weight again.  I am 41 years old, and now weigh around 70kg.  WHY WHY WHY???  

You should try to be honest yourself.Pills take time to work in your body.Eat less,drin a lot of water and try to take a walk or just simply excercise.

Health Advisor

Hello all.

SteadyHealth proudly presents its new ebook about Duromine. Here you can find everything you ever wanted to know about it: effectiveness, side-effects, dosage, and many other things.

You wanted to try it out, but had doubts? Now you can read experiences from real people all around the world and decide on that basis.

If you want to use Duromine, this ebook is a must have for you.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XPRM6WA.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns. 

Health Advisor

The people at SteadyHealth decided to offer you our Duromine ebook completely free of charge — but hurry as this offer starts tomorrow and last for only five days!You just need to click on the following link to get your free copy - http://amzn.to/1Ar7m5p

Remember that this is a limited time offer!If you are as satisfied with this book as we are, please leave us a review on Amazon and help us reach other people.

Health Advisor

Use this great offer and get your free copy of the ebook “Duromine Diet Pills: Does Duromine Really Works?” and read the real-life stories of people who used or are using Duromine. Find out how they achieved success and how they use this pill.Also, please leave us your feedback on Amazon and tell us how this book helped you in your weight loss journey. 

Health Advisor

Today is the last day of our free promo campaign for the Duromine weight loss pill ebook.You can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XPRM6WA.Find answers to every question you ever had about Duromine. Don’t miss this last-minute opportunity to finally lose all those unwanted pounds.And, if you are satisfied with our product, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you.