im 27 years mother and I gained a lot after giving birth to my 7 years old son now. I tried everything but now i beasy with HLASELA MAFUTHA and its only few weeks I started but I can see the difference with my stomach but the thing its I eat once in a day then people says its unhealth and not good. How true is that?

I just started so my results haven't shown yet. I plan to share as it develops

I do the same thing and I get nowhere with weightloss and i dont do it to try to lose weight im just never hungry til around dinner time and when i do eat its baked fish, or baked chicken with a small side salad  yet i gain weight. your guess is as good as mine :-(

Hi, it is always healthier to regularly, as this allows your metabolism to keep working. The best is to eat six small meals a day. By starving yourself you are giving your body the message that it has to store the food it gets, when it gets it. So, you are in actual fact harming your natural metabolism and when you do start eating normal again, chances are you gain twice as much. see this link on fat burning foods and also how your metabolism works. Also pay attention to the exact amount of water you need daily.

This is the website; but be sure to read all the topics, as they are all relevant.

https://sites.google.com/site/weightlosswithoutdieting/

Message bodyeating is important for ur blood sugar levels

Health Advisor

Hello to all.

Would you like to eat more and weigh less? Although it sounds almost unbelievable, it is possible with Volumetrics approach to dieting. SteadyHealth decided to interview real people and collect their experience with Volumetrics diet and share it with you. If that sounds wonderful to you, but you’re not sure if the Volumetrics diet also delivers results and you want to see the diet through the eyes of real consumers, this book is for you.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W5DN2UK.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,As our gift to you, we decided to give you our Volumetrics diet ebook for free over the next five days. Don’t let this opportunity slip away. You will find real people’s advice how to lose weight and live healthy for the rest of your lives in one place!Here’s the download link for you - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W5DN2UK.And if you enjoyed reading our book just as much as we enjoyed making it, please leave us some feedback on Amazon. 

Health Advisor

Our free offer is near its end. Get your copy of “Volumetrics diet: The ultimate weight loss plan or myth” for free on Amazon. Don’t waste your chance.In one place, you will find testimonials of real people who are following the Volumetrics diet for better living and a perfect figure.After reading our book, just help us with one small thing: leave us your comment on Amazon and help other people find our book.

Health Advisor

The last day of our free promo campaign for “Volumetrics diet: The ultimate weight loss plan or myth” has come.Hurry and get your free copy from Amazon today and find out how alcohol affects your weight loss or which foods you should avoid if you are following the Volumetrics diet.In this book you can even find great homemade recipes for this diet. Basically, you’ll get an all-in-one package and ultimate guide for losing weight through healthy eating.After downloading your free copy, please leave us a feedback on Amazon and help us reach others in our attempt to share this useful info to as many people as we can.

Hi my name is lerato im 29 year pleas im despaired to lose weight but I like food.what can I do t loss wait