I was looking for a new style of diet because my previous one was not really effective.. I was able to lose weight before but I'm not really satisfied with the results.. Know why?  Because I keep on coming back from my usual figure and I hate it.  Had anyone of you heard of the Mediterranean diet?  I wanna know if it's effective before investing on it right away.  I'm very much willing to hear your suggestions. Thanks 

Shining Star

Hey Patricija.

Mediterranean diet is one of the healthiest diets there can be. But instead calling it a diet, call it a way you eat .... your entire life ... not juts for a month or so.

Lots of fish (small fish, not tuna..), lean meat and veggies. This is basic. They do include olives (they are fatty however, so don't go over the top with them), also wine (if you goal is weight loss or bodybuilding, you should avoid it on reguar basis).

Water instead sodas and juices. Reduced sugar intake (in coffee, teas, sweats). 

At least 3-5 times a week exercise - 30 minutes of fast walking will do the trick for a beginning.

let me know if you have some more questions, so I can share more with  you... 

best wishes!

Health Advisor

Dear members and guests,

Have you been enjoying SteadyHealth's ebooks? Well, we've got another one out now, and we're offering it to our readers for free again. This time we offer you our ebook about the benefits and potential pitfalls of the Mediterranean diet completely free for the next five days. This book is for you if you want a long-term solution for your health and your weight. Also, in it you will find tasty recipes and some useful links.

You can download it by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4BZTO4.

It's free for the next five days, so grab your chance while you can!

If you like our book, please leave us some feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

Intrigued with the Mediterranean diet? Don't know what all that fuss is about and why people talk about it so much? Find out in our ebook "Mediterranean diet weight loss results", which is completely free for three more days. Do yourself and your health a favor and try the Mediterranean diet!

Health Advisor

Today is the LAST DAY of our free promo campaign for the ebook "Mediterranean diet weight loss results".

A quick reminder - you can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking on this link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S4BZTO4.

Find out how to follow this diet in the proper way, preserve your health and lose some unwanted pounds. Also, you will discover many yummy recipes and hear real-life experiences regarding all aspects of the Mediterranean diet.

If you are satisfied with our book, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you!