Hello everyone. Does anybody know how much weight I can lose with Duromine diet pills until the beginning of July?? That's month and a half from now approximately. I have booked holiday for then, and I really need to get rid of my extra pounds which I've gotten this winter. I would really love if I could lose 16 pounds, but I would be happy even with 10. Do you have any personal or other experiences? Or if someone has some tips for how to make it faster, maybe to take more of them or something, please tell. Thanks in advance!

I think that it depends from person to person. You didn't write do you have any previous experience with them. And how old are you.

Generally, Duromine is a great thing and you will definitely lose some pounds, but how much will you lose until your holiday - it's very hard to say.

What I can tell you is that you should be more active, exercise every day, or have long walks (even better if you can run) or ride a bike. It will surely help you to lose weight faster, but if I were you I wouldn't take bigger dosage than it's prescribed.

Good luck! :)

Hey, I can't believe, I had the exact same situation this year, before my winter holiday. :)

I also bought a pack of Duromine, month and a half before my lovely trip and was worrying will I manage to lose enough pounds before I go. Truth to be told, I didn’t have much to lose, maybe around 8 pounds, and I have to tell you that I got my desired weight a week before I had to leave.

And plus I didn't exercise at all, maybe if you do, you will lose all 16.

And just for the record - I am a lady in the late fifties, so my metabolism isn't the greatest one, but apparently I don't need it when I have Duromine smile. :)

Recommendations!

Health Advisor

Hello all.

SteadyHealth proudly presents its new ebook about Duromine. Here you can find everything you ever wanted to know about it: effectiveness, side-effects, dosage, and many other things.

You wanted to try it out, but had doubts? Now you can read experiences from real people all around the world and decide on that basis.

If you want to use Duromine, this ebook is a must have for you.

You can download it on the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XPRM6WA.

If you like our book, leave feedback on Amazon and help us in our mission of helping other people with their health problems and concerns.

Health Advisor

The people at SteadyHealth decided to offer you our Duromine ebook completely free of charge — but hurry as this offer starts tomorrow and last for only five days!

You just need to click on the following link to get your free copy - http://amzn.to/1Ar7m5p

Remember that this is a limited time offer!If you are as satisfied with this book as we are, please leave us a review on Amazon and help us reach other people.

Health Advisor

Use this great offer and get your free copy of the ebook “Duromine Diet Pills: Does Duromine Really Works?” and read the real-life stories of people who used or are using Duromine. Find out how they achieved success and how they use this pill.Also, please leave us your feedback on Amazon and tell us how this book helped you in your weight loss journey. 

Health Advisor

Today is the last day of our free promo campaign for the Duromine weight loss pill ebook.You can download it completely free from Amazon by clicking the following link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XPRM6WA.Find answers to every question you ever had about Duromine. Don’t miss this last-minute opportunity to finally lose all those unwanted pounds.And, if you are satisfied with our product, give us some small encouragement by leaving your review on Amazon.Thank you.