About 1-1.5 months ago my girlfriend and I were "fooling around sexually. I was naked and erect, and she had on Under Armour mesh underwear shorts (they're advertized as having excellent breathability, which worries me, but perhaps I am just over thinking. Also, they are made out of polyester/elastene if that makes a difference). I was pressing my erect penis into her vagina, about 1-1.5 inches in, and I know that I most likely secreted precum, but it was over the underwear (still 1-1.5 inches in though). I have become recently worried because she asked me out of nowhere (thinking out loud) "am I pregnant?" She told me she has been getting fat, but she is the type who can gain wait easily and tends to always think she is fat. I don't think she has had her period yet, but she has been very stressed and moody lately so we both think it is coming soon. My main question is can she be pregnant from pressure into the vagina with a layer of clothing preventing "real" issertion? I would very much appreciate a reply

It is really highly unlikely that she is pregnant. If you weren't properly in her, there's barely a chance. I'm guessing that you and her are young, and she's probably worrying about this which is delaying her period more. Also periods are can be changing all the time, I find that sometimes are at the start of the month and sometimes in the middle. My best solution is to stop worrying about it so she can get her period:-)