Hello I'm 22yrs old and I was on depo for 3yrs, and It took another 2yrs for my cycle to return. I got on another Bc (The pill) to try and jump start it but it Never came back on after almost a year on it. Finally it returned But with Maajor fertility issues And pain when suppose to b ovulating. My Mother's friend as well had fertility issues, After being on depo for only 2yrs, It took her almost 8yrs to conceive her only child. (Sadly I just found out last yr) Is it possible that depo really can cause some kind of long term ovulation issue in a small percentage of women?[enc]

I'm not entirely sure from what I was told (after 3 shots) was that 10% of women on depo will not conceive and that others could have trouble with it. I am still waiting for mine to come back its been three months so far and nothing but I did gain 30lbs and that's after exorcise and eating less. Right now my hubby and I are trying for another and my doc suggested I lose weight I cant my entire ability to lose weight has been staled I bust it constantly and nothing I have to go have my thyroid tested now because my obgyn thinks the depo may have messed that up too. If it did I'm going to sue.