For ANYONE wondering about these spots, i have had them since about 10 staying at a steady pace. I'm now 17 i still have them and i think they are dieing down.... like most of you i was scared about them and it stopped me doing anything with a girl, BUT i asked the doctor at 15 about them, first doctor i saw gave me acne cream and said they may go then acne tablets and said them same, second doctor i saw said "what spots???" i pointed..."All men have them, there is nothing wrong". These spots i must say aren't too attractive, however we do all get them..and they are hormonilly driven and a can be worsened as glands and such get blocked...you will just have to life with them for the time being and later see them go away. DO NOT WORRY! using ance tablets that you can get proscribed and washing your penis and drying througherly with the towel, It is not certain but it can help abit. Also, for you worring about girls looking at you funny... they will not mind really, most will jsut think its normal and those who dont... you can re-educate them. (As most of you that are worrying about it, means you havent done anything with a girl as I didnt either but you will be close to the girl because you won't let your first time be with someone you dont trust. Due to these spots (its normal) all you will need to do if she asks is explain...) Finally i must say in my experience girls do also have, im not sure how to say.."bumps, inner spots" im not too sure how to say, "natural imperfections of the skin" lets call all of this. It does occur in all of us and it isnt any form of desease or illness or even infectuous.

Hopefully you will be alittle enlightened on the matter, and understand that some women have a similarity of this though it is a different thing.

I'm 13 and I've had Fordyce spots since I was 5 I've heard there may be ways to get rid of it using a CO2 laser ( which may be a long term cure but involves pain and scaring) or freezing the area with I'm not sure by its only a short term treatment. Also you can under go surgery. Some say it may just go away but thats all I've heard soooooooo..................