hi im a 15 years old and still a virgin mainly because i am embaressed by my fordyce spots. i noticed them when i was around 11 and they bothered me at first but now ive grown acoustom to them but it seems i am still very embarressed by them, im scared to have sex because of them because i am not sure what women think of them or how educated they are about them. This really discourages me because all my girlfriends im scared to get close with and thus they end up leaving me. and i dont want to ruin a moment when im about to have sex by them noticing them and saying something about them that'd make me feel awkward and would probably ruin the moment. Please could any girls tell me if they think there weird or normal or how i can overcomb this embarressment? thanks

i'm a male and i have them around the base of my penis and also about halfway to the tip on the underside only. i've had experience with only a couple women, but neither said anything or looked phased at all by them. (in fact i didn't even know that they had a name until i read your post.)

i'm guessing that during intercourse they would actually be pleasurable to a woman, having the same effect as a ribbed condom

16, had them as long as i can remember
I know they're sweat glands or somethin like that.
I just hate them, iv seen peoples posts sayin they go away and mine just seem to be gradually spreading.
Im worried that itll just be an outbreak and spread all over.

yeaaa, same here...17 years old have them on base of shaft and on underside of my penis....god i hope they go awayyy

Dear 15,16,17 year olds. Since I was 10 i remember see'ing these weird things around my penis and the inside of my upper lip on the edges. I was afraid of them at first, thinking i had some horrible disease. I was to embarrassed to tell anyone so until the age of 18 i was in the dark. I could'nt really be in a relationship, because i would be to embarrassed to whip it out' so to say. At the age of 18 i joined the military. I then finally got fed up and went to the doctor and said what the hell is on my Penis! The doctor then explained what they were and that there was no reason to get rid of them. The one thing im going to remember most is him telling me, go get laid. After that day i've been through 30+ women, enjoying life at the age of 22. Fordyce spots aren't a disease, explain them to your partner and they should just be fine with it. One thing ive gotta say is it is hard to get head :-D. Good luck and hopefully you guys wont be chicken sh*t like i was until the age of 18.

Thanks

I've had them since 13. They only seemed to get worse

For more info read:

FORDYCE SPOTS FAQ

I'm also 15 and have Fordyce spots. I know they might contribute to low self esteem but I dated this girl for 9 months and she had seen my penis several times. She never said anything and never thought that I was a freak. Our relationship didn't end well and I see her almost everyday at school and she never says a word about it. If a girl turns you down because of your natural body, then she's not worth it. Guys, you'll eventually understand that you're OK and there's nothing wrong with you. Majority of guys have them and the ones who don't are usually porn stars...lmfao. Just don't sweat it!