Okay So I'm 14, And I've Been Kinda Big My Whole Life, Due To Me Taking Medication When I Was Younger For ADHD. They Made Me Gain Weight But Now That I'm Older I Haven't Been Really Taking Anything. And I Wanna Lose Weight Badly, I Weigh About 200 Pounds And It Goes Up And Down. I'm Really Lazy My Hobbies Are Watching Tv, And Going On The Internet. But I Really Want Advice On How To Lose Weight The Easy And Fast Way. Sooo Comment And Tell Me Ways.

Hi Angel,

There is no easy way.

Turn off the computer and turn off the TV.  Get up off the couch and get moving.  Even just walking around the house is better at burning calories than sitting.  Do you have a dog?  Take it for walks - might be a good reason to get one!

Be sure to eat a breakfast, it increases your metabolism.  Cut back on starches (breads).  Drink water instead of soda's, diet or regular.  Drink water before your meals, it will make you feel fuller.  Don't stop eating, just eat a well balance diet.  Cut back on snacking.  It's better to eat more smaller meals than one bigger one.

Hope it helps.

There is no easy way to lose weight it doesnt come off easy you have to work hard to lose the weight so go for walks or go running and eat healthy 

Okay So Since Jan. 2 I've Been On A Super Strict Diet Of Only Salad's And Water Plus My Prescription Of Aderal. So Yeah My Salads Include Onions, Oranges, Strawberries, Lettuce, And Chicken With Rasberry Dressing. And I've Only Lost About 5 Pounds. Plus I Try To Only Drink Water All Day. Sooooooo Tell Me What I'm Doing Wrong..

You're doing great. 3-5 pounds a week is about the MOST you'd want to lose safely.

How many calories are in the dressing?

Good job Angel.

I am 36 yrs this year i have tried all oughts of diets even HCG i lose 20lbs but rapidly gain weight soon after and i still done eat rice. Presently i started using the Garcinia Cambogia Herbal Supplement. would i be able to lose weight with this .