Hello guys,

how healthy actually are Lean Cuisine frozen dinners? Is it true that these meals promise to be low in fat, carbs and easily be a part of my weight loss program?

What are the good and bad things about this frozen dinner? What are the benefits?

Eating dinner is not my routine, but I want to change it – soon! Skipping dinner every night it's not an option!

I want some healthy dinner, because I am hungry almost every night. I have heard about these Lean Cuisine frozen dinners, but I don't know how much is it  healthy?

Any suggestions?

I believe this dinner is healthier than other foods, such as fast food or these „healthy“ meal that you get in the fast food shops. But, it is not that healthy!

One good thing is that you just need to pull a Lean Cuisine out of the fridge, put it into the microwave and your dinner is ready – delicious, hot and healthy!

Besides, you can find a lot of different frozen meals. The important thing is that meals don't contain any preservatives that you can find is some frozen foods.

So, you can eat Lean Cuisine meals periodically, but eating it all the time it is not good for your health.

Be aware of that!

one thing I must say – there are too many people in this world counting calories, but not enough people counting chemicals.

I can’t tell you if these frozen dinners are healthy or not, but one simple conclusion is – they can be healthy as long as you know what you are eating.

Main rule – read the ingredients, and make sure you know what you are putting into your body! Remember, nobody can take care of our bodies but ourselves!

So, eating Lean Cuisine frozen meals can help you to lose weight, because of the appropriate size of meal.

But, you need to have a measure!

When I make food at my home, it is so hard to judge portion size. And that is the reason because I think Lean Cuisine frozen dinners are quite healthy. They are just the right size!

Maybe this is not the best way to lose weight, but I think it is effective.

So, If you like them, you can lose weight eating them.

True, frozen meals are not as nutritious as the meals you prepare at your home, but frozen meals can be a nice replacement for nutritious meals, especially If you don't have time to cook.

Try these frozen dinners and tell us what do you think.

Hi guys,

I think that those frozen dinners from Lean Cuisine are good because proportion size is amazing and right for everyone.

I must say that I have tried these frozen dinners and I love it! There is a lot of fruit, vegetables and low fat products. This is great size for dinner. It is delicious.

I know that I should sometimes eat something fresh for dinner, but I have so busy social and personal life. I really don’t have a time to prepare my dinner every night. It is hard.

I would like to recommend Lean Cuisine frozen dinners to everyone.

Best wishes!

I must say that I agree with you about these proportion sizes and tastes of Lean Cuisine frozen dinners. If you need my advice, I will tell you to avoid these meals every night. It is just fine to eat it once a week. Pick one day that you are really busy and eat frozen dinner. It is very easy to prepare – you just put it in microwave and after 3-4 minutes you can serve your meal.

But, it is not that healthy. Frozen dinners does not have ingredients that you need. These ingredients you can find only in fresh food – vegetables and fruits. 

thanks for sharing your experience with us. But, is anyone here successfully losing pounds while eating Lean Cuisine frozen dinners?

You told us ” Yes, it is possible, yes you can, frozen dinners are delicious”, but I don’t see that anyone wrote can we actually lose pounds while eating frozen dinners?

Just like many people here, I work a lot and I am really busy, so I usually have 20 minutes to eat my lunch or dinner.

My opinion is that you can lose weight eating frozen dinners if you keep your calories between 1200-1300 a day, during the week.

You need to drink minimum two liters of water a day.

Tell us about losing pounds with this diet, please.

Thanks!

Hello girls,

I can't share my experience, but I was reading on the certain forums that some girls have never lose any pounds. I think that the reason is simple – they eat only frozen dinners.

I think that the eating pre-packaged dinners is not doing a thing to help you totally with your weight trouble! True, it is really hard to prepare food, but you CAN if you want to!

When you have some extra time, cook your meals for the next few days, and put it in your freezer. Your food will be much healthier and much better tasting.

BTW, foods will taste better and will save your money, you know that!

Good luck!

HELLO GIRLS IT EZR for a man to LOSE POUNDS than GIRLS if you need to check it out with your DR