All of my friends got really hyped up for easy weight loss tea and their diet pills which is supposed to be some tibetan mixture of all high energy herbs such as garcinia cambogia and others. They all claim it does work as an appetite suppressant and it like speeds up your metabolism so you can burn calories.

However, when I did some research online, it seems that some of these herbs can potentially have some nasty side effects such as nausea, headaches and insomnia and I’m hoping someone who has used these products tell me what was your experience?

I was just searching online to see if I'm the only one getting some nasty side effect from E-z weight loss tea, and it seems that they are far too more common than the advertisements or I assume paid reviews will let you know.

Sure, it does work as an appetite suppressant, but only because I'm nauseous the whole day I drink this tea, so of course I couldn't eat anything. In the one review I read, one of the ingredients that is like supposed to boost your energy levels, bitter orange extract, is actually dangerous with high blood pressure which is common among some groups of overweight people. I'm definitely not continuing taking it anymore.

not only are the side effects such as the ones the other poster experienced a possibility from E-Z tea, but also there really is no proof for it's ingredients such as garcinia cambogia to actually be able to 're-wire' or boost your metabolism simply because they have high levels of antioxidants and whatnot. Just because the tea suppresses your appetite for a few days it doesn't mean your body will start to burned the stored fat - which is the main problem most of us have. If that was the case, people wouldn't be on an Atkins diet for months, eating only proteins. Instead you'd just need to eat only proteins for a few days and you'll be burning fat in no time. Unfortunately, things are not that easy.

I haven't used this product but something similar and I lost weight, but was really sick. I'd say not worth it.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use