Hello! My mother usually has problem with cold sores in spring and autumn. Her doctor says it is connected with her immune system which becomes weak at this time of year and herpes virus gets the chance to act. She tried with more vitamins and less stress (she takes vacation in autumn and spring now) and it has helped, but not much. Her friend told her she should try Herpasil. She says it shortens duration and intensity of herpes outbreak, is it so?

Hi! As I know Herpasil can shorten the duration and intensity of herpes outbreak since I have a friend who uses it and she is realy satisfied. Important thing is to use it immediately at first signs and it will be much more effective. Of course it can be used during and after outbreaks but the best is to apply it to the affected area even when blisters are not present. Also, you have to know that each person may respond differently to the same medicine, but you will never know if you don't try.